£122 & up – Visit NYC: Suite at 4-Star Hotel, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nearly all of the city's top attractions are convenient to the Stewart Hotel, which is a five-minute walk from Macy's Herald Square, the Empire State Building and 15 different subway lines. When you're not exploring NYC, spread out in suites with kitchens and room for up to four people. Save 45% on rates and take advantage of a waived facility fee, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
"Filled with dramatic, eye-catching details” -- New York Magazine
- Stay in a Studio Suite King with Kitchen, July 8 - Sept. 2
- £122 ... Sundays
- £167-£185 per night ... Monday-Saturday
- Bonus: July 1-7 is £140 per night
- Waived nightly facility fee of (reg. £28), which covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, 20% discount at Niles Restaurant and Bar for dinner and access to Stewart NYC Pass, with exclusive perks and discounts to local restaurants, clubs and attractions
- June and fall dates also discounted, starting at £158 per night
- Studio Suite Two Doubles with Kitchens are also on sale for £23 more per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Valet parking is £77-£82 per night; self-parking is £63-£68 per night (no in/out privileges for either)
- Pet-friendly upon request (additional fees apply)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Top-rated tourist sites are right outside -- it’s only a few blocks to Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- Times Square is about 10 blocks north, and Chelsea is just a few blocks south
- The Herald Square neighborhood has heaps of shopping -- many popular and affordable clothing brands have their biggest stores here
In lower west midtown, a neighborhood that's popular with tourists merges with a neighborhood that's popular with locals, and this hotel is right where they meet. If you’re in town to see the major sights, you’ll find them along the streets just north of you: Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Empire State Building are all within five blocks. Times Square is about 10 blocks north -- you can see it glowing straight up Seventh Avenue. In the Herald Square area, many fast-fashion and affordable clothing companies have opened some of their largest stores.
If you’re seeking a quieter pace along the lines of how locals live, head south of the hotel to the Chelsea neighborhood. A district that was home to an artistic fringe decades ago is now affluent with families and professionals. There are stylish restaurants and cozy home shops, as well as the Fashion Institute of Technology and Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy theater.
Rooms have beamed ceilings and oversize monochromatic floral murals. Some have sofas and work areas, and studios and suites have sleek kitchenettes.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in King or Queen Rooms only.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra bed available upon request: US$50 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on up to four guests sharing a room.
Extra bed available in King or Queen Rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per night. Only Dogs and cats permitted.
Only Dogs and cats permitted.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Note: **The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
A US$85 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Valet service fee: US$80 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$85 plus tax per day.
The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls, 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner and Access to Stewart Pass.
Self Parking is 65 USD plus tax per day for standard size vehicles and 70 USD plus tax per day for oversized vehicles.
In & out privileges are not included.
Note: **The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£122 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(320 Member Ratings)