£114 & up – Portrush: boutique hotel nr Giant’s Causeway, save 36%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay at Elephant Rock hotel in Portrush this autumn or winter, and experience Northern Ireland's dramatic coastal scenery, Blue Flag beaches, evocative castle ruins, world-class golf, and Irish whiskey. An overnight stay starts from £114 with this deal, and includes breakfast for two, a box of chocolates, and a late checkout.
- Valid 3-28 October, 2022
- £140... Sunday-Thursday
- £160... Friday-Saturday
- Valid 4 November, 2022-24 February, 2023
- £114... Wednesday-Thursday
- £132... Friday-Saturday
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double room, with breakfast for two
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £40)
- A box of hand-made chocolates on arrival (worth £8)
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Elephant Rock is an 18-bedroom Victorian terrace hotel in the picturesque coastal town of Portrush in Northern Ireland. Its newly-refurbished guest rooms are individually designed, and feature wall panels with mosaic tile patterns, foliage, and varied colour palettes
- Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant offering a seasonal menu, a front terrace with uninterrupted ocean views, an art deco cocktail lounge, and Vi’s at Elephant Rock, a casual spot for small plates and drinks
- The ruins of the Medieval Dunluce castle — the filming location of the Greyjoys’ Pyke Castle in Game of Thrones — are 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
- A trip to Northern Ireland won't be complete without a tour of the Bushmills distillery, a 15-minute drive away. Said to be the world's oldest (legal) distillery, they make their whiskey with Irish barley and water from the local river, before letting it mature in oak barrels
- The hexagonal stone columns of Giant's Causeway have inspired Irish folklore for centuries, and have been recognised as Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site — a 20-minute drive from the hotel along the Causeway Coastal Route will bring you there
- Planning a longer trip to Ireland? Use our region guide to Derry~Londonderry and Donegal for recommendations
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
up to 36%
£114 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.