£139 – Salisbury stay near cathedral with meals
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay overnight at a converted 13th-century coaching inn in Salisbury with this £139 deal from the Rose & Crown Hotel. This historic hotel overlooks the river Avon and has stunning views of Salisbury Cathedral, which is 10 minutes' walk away. You'll stay in a room with original features, such as oak beams and vaulted ceilings, and you'll get dinner, a bottle of wine, and breakfast included, plus you'll save up to 39% on direct rates.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 1 October-30 December. Fridays and Saturdays are £20 more
- Stay Sunday-Thursday in May or September for £169; stay Sunday-Thursday from June-August for £179; Fridays and Saturdays are £20 more throughout
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Deluxe Room, with full English breakfast
- A 3-course limited menu dinner per night
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £34; once per stay)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Rose & Crown Hotel is in Salisbury, 10 minutes' walk from Salisbury Museum and the cathedral, famous for having the tallest spire in England
- The hotel has been converted from a 13th-century coaching inn and boasts original features throughout the property
- Arundells, the former home of Prime Minister Edward Heath, is 10 minutes' walk away, while the National Trust-owned Mompesson House is a 15-minute walk from the hotel
- The iconic Stonehenge is a 20-minute drive away, and you can reach Old Sarum, the ruins of the earliest settlement in Salisbury, within 15 minutes by car
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Express check-in / checkout
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Up to 39% off
£139 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.