£74 & up – Eastern PEI Golf Resort incl. $25 Gift Card
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Unwind at this eastern PEI resort right on the Brudenell River after 18 holes on the championship course. This Travelzoo deal saves up to 40% on current rates.
- Room only:
- £76 per night ... through June 30; Oct. 1-31
- £74 per night ... Sept. 1-29
- £83 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- Room and one round of golf per room:
- £115 per night ... through June 30; Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
- £136 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- Room and two rounds of golf per room:
- £149 per night ... through June 30; Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
- £183 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- All golf options include a $25 credit to use in the golf pro shop, plus $25 gift card per stay redeemable at any Atlantic Canada Rodd Hotel for dining, spa or incidentals
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for £24 more per night
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale from Rodd Hotels & Resorts;
see other participating hotels.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +£7 per guest, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Right on the Brudenell River, with a marina for launching boats and canoes
- The resort sits between two 18-hole championship golf courses, offering more than 13,000 yards of play
- Hop in the saddle for a horseback ride over the sweeping terrain
- Free Wi-Fi and parking for all and a balcony in many rooms
Prince Edward Island's provincial parks reward outdoorsy types in spades with their broad offerings of adventurous activities and family fun. The Rodd Brudenell River Resort borders the namesake provincial park, which is one of the largest on the island's east side. It cozies around the shores of the Brudenell River, which guests can explore by kayak or canoe, or from the decks of a boat moored at the on-site marina.
Golfers will find plenty of greens to swat around on as there are two 18-hole golf courses neighbouring the resort, each offering emerald fairways that unfurl among ponds and gardens. The resort also offers horseback riding, lawn bowling and tennis (based on seasonality). If the river is too bracing, dip in the heated indoor and outdoor pools, then unwind with a massage or body wrap that incorporates Aveda products. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and many have a private balcony with views of the pool or the river. Kids 10 and under eat free from May-October.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free May through October.
Extra bed available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children age 10 and under eat free May through October.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£74 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(52 Member Ratings)