£99 – Central London getaway near British Museum, save 51%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Opened in spring 2021, NYX Hotel London Holborn by Leonardo Hotels is a contemporary design hotel that offers easy access to Bloomsbury, Soho, and Covent Garden. You can now save up to 51% on breaks in the centre of the capital, with overnight room-only stays available for £99 until March next year.
- Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2022
- Overnight room-only accommodation for two in a Little Star room
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
Why We Love This Hotel
- Opened in spring 2021, NYX Hotel London Holborn by Leonardo Hotels combines "midtown funk with uptown luxury", according to Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- The property is a short walk from Bloomsbury, an area of London full of leafy squares and elegant Georgian townhouses. The British Museum is five minutes' walk away
- NYX Eat, Drink & Play serves an all-day menu from 11am-11pm (or until 1am Thursday-Saturday), and has an extensive cocktail menu of classics and signature creations. It also has a tequila library with more than 20 varieties
- Leisure facilities at the hotel include a spa, a 13-metre swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a gym
Opened in spring 2021 after a £15 million refurbishment, NYX Hotel London Holborn by Leonardo Hotels is in Holborn in the centre of the capital, between the City and the West End.
Holborn adjoins Bloomsbury, which is famed for its academic and literary heritage, and is known for its tranquil, tree-filled squares and elegant terraces of Georgian townhouses. The free-to-enter British Museum is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, or if you're after something a little quirkier, Sir John Soane's Museum is less than 10 minutes' walk away. The former home of architect Sir John Soane, it's packed full of treasures he collected during his lifetime, including works by Hogarth, Turner, and Canaletto. The Charles Dickens Museum and the Foundling Museum are also both 10 minutes' walk away.
Holborn Underground station on the Central Line is a few minutes' stroll from the hotel, making it easy to get around the city. If you're going shopping, Bond Street and Oxford Circus are a few minutes away by Tube, and you can get to Westminster, for the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace, in approximately 20 minutes. Soho and Covent Garden, which both offer a huge choice of bars and restaurants, are around 15 minutes' walk away.
The hotel combines "midtown funk with uptown luxury", according to Luxury Lifestyle Magazine. Rooms have a "modern, playful party vibe", and are "funky without being intimidating" — think bright colours, bold artwork, swish fixtures, and an array of complimentary designs, patterns, and textures.
NYX Eat, Drink & Play — the hotel's bar and restaurant — serves breakfast and a menu of American and Middle Eastern-inspired dishes from 11am-11pm, or 11am-1am Thursday-Saturday. There is an extensive cocktail menu of classics and signature creations, as well as a tequila library with more than 20 varieties. Leisure facilities include a 13-metre indoor swimming pool with an infinity-edge spa pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a gym. A selection of Caudalie treatments and exercise classes are available (supplements apply).
Little Star rooms offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, an HD TV, a Nespresso machine and tea refreshment dock, and robes and slippers.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
up to 51% off
£99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(53 Member Ratings)