£89 – Bournemouth clifftop stay with dinner, save 45%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight escapes to a grand old seaside hotel in Bournemouth are now £89, including breakfast and dinner. Bournemouth Carlton Hotel, BW Signature Collection has a clifftop location and sweeping sea views, and is a 5-minute stroll from the beach. Stays are available from October until March next year, and save up to 45% on regular rates.
- Valid for stays Sunday-Friday 1 October, 2021-31 March, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner, for two
- Two-night breaks with dinner on the first night and daily breakfast are £158
- Stay in an Executive Double Room with sea views for £109 for one night, or £178 for two nights
- Saturday stays are an extra £30
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Dates from April-September, 2022, are not available for rebooking. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Victorian seaside hotel has sweeping coastal views from its elevated position on Bournemouth's East Cliff
- It's five minutes' walk from the beach and 15 minutes' walk from Bournemouth Pier and the Oceanarium
- Facilities include a restaurant with sea views, a heated indoor pool, a sauna, a gym, and a Jacuzzi, plus an outdoor pool that's open during summer months
- The New Forest National Park, where there are a host of walking and cycling routes to explore, is around 20 minutes' drive away
Bournemouth Carlton Hotel, BW Signature Collection is a grand Victorian seaside property with impressive coastal views from its elevated position on Bournemouth's East Cliffs. Bournemouth is famous for its 7-mile-long stretch of golden sand, and the hotel is just a 5-minute stroll from the beach down a nearby zigzag path, while the town centre and railway station are a 15-minute walk away.
The hotel is 15 minutes' walk along the waterfront from Bournemouth Pier and Oceanarium: The Bournemouth Aquarium, where you can see humboldt penguins, green sea turtles, and blacktip reef sharks, among other species. Poole — which has a historic quayside and a number of beaches and marinas — is around 20 minutes' drive away. You can also get there by train in 10 minutes.
The 220-square-mile New Forest National park is around 20 minutes' drive from the property. It's home to wild ponies and deer — including red, fallow, roe, sika, and muntjac deer — and has a huge variety of walking, cycling, and nature trails to explore. We recommend the deer-viewing platform at Bolderwood, which is around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel; three circular walks start at the car park and visitor centre there.
Frederick's, the hotel's restaurant, serves traditional British dishes in a high-ceilinged dining room with sea views. There's also a cocktail bar with an al fresco terrace, and a lounge. Leisure facilities include an outdoor pool (open during summer months only), a heated indoor pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, and a gym.
Rooms are spacious and have traditional décor. Executive Rooms and Superior Rooms have sea views, and there are also Suites with sea views and private balconies. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet per night.
Fees: Car park fee: £10 per day.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
up to 45% off
£89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)