£119 – Oxfordshire break w/breakfast & 2-AA-Rosette dinner
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Praised by The Oxford Times for its "tasteful luxury", Sudbury House Hotel is a Grade II-listed property in the Oxfordshire market town of Faringdon. Overnight stays for two are now £119, saving up to 28% on the regular rates.
- Valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2022. Saturdays are an extra £10
- Accommodation in a Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person, per night dinner credit to be used at the Magnolia Restaurant
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay to dates within 12 months of your originally booked dates. Conditions apply. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details.
Why We Love This Hotel
- The property is nestled in nine acres of "well-tended grounds" (The AA) between the Cotswolds and the North Wessex Downs, and is a "great place to unwind"
- Buscot Park stately home is just eight minutes by car from the hotel, Oxford is 30 minutes' drive away, and Blenheim Palace is 35 minutes by car
Sudbury House Hotel sits on the egde of the Cotswolds in the historic market town of Faringdon, in between Swindon and Oxford (both are about 30 minutes’ drive away, or about 50 minutes by bus).
The hotel’s Magnolia Restaurant serves seasonal British dishes using locally sourced ingredients, and features a theatre kitchen with a wood-burning oven from which pizzas, flatbreads, and grills emerge. The restaurant opens onto a terrace for alfresco dining with views of the garden. There is also a separate bar, and a lounge serving afternoon tea (supplements apply).
The modern rooms feature tea- and coffee-making facilities, floor-to-ceiling windows, and free Wi-Fi.
Faringdon Woodlands are five minutes' walk away. The circular 4-acre woods feature a sculpture trail with animal figures, wooden canons, a hidden fairy door, and the imposing 100-foot Folly Tower.
The pretty Cotswolds town of Burford is 20 minutes’ drive away. Its gently sloping high street has sweeping views of the rolling countryside, and is lined with wonky half-timbered Tudor houses. There are plenty of antique shops, old pubs, and tea rooms to explore.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible restaurant
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: Dinner is not included and it will be charged as taken.
£10 per night for children 11 or under.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Breakfast for children is included
Dinner is not included and it will be charged as taken.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £20 per pet per night.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 28% off
£119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.