£229 – Oxfordshire break with dinner & breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This summer, you can explore the Cotswolds or the university city of Oxford while staying at Sudbury House Hotel in the Oxfordshire market town of Faringdon. Two-night stays for two with dinner at this Grade II-listed Georgian house, which is set in nine acres of landscaped gardens, now start from £229, and save up to 32% on the regular rates.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 September, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20
- Accommodation in a Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £20-per-person dinner credit to be used towards dinner at the Magnolia Restaurant (valid on food only)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- Overnight stays with early check-in from 1pm (worth £20), full English breakfast, £20-per-person dinner credit and late checkout (worth £20) are £139 Sunday-Monday, £149 Tuesday-Thursday, and £159 Friday-Saturday
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted.
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Nestled in nine acres of landscaped gardens, Sudbury House Hotel sits on the edge of the historic market town of Faringdon in Oxfordshire's Vale of the White Horse, between the Cotswolds and the North Wessex Downs
- The hotel's Magnolia Restaurant creates seasonal British dishes made using locally sourced ingredients. It features a theatre kitchen with a wood-burning oven, and there's also a terrace for al fresco dining in good weather
- Faringdon Woodlands are five minutes' walk away. The 4-acre woods contain a sculpture trail with animal figures, wooden canons, a hidden fairy door, and the imposing 100-foot-tall Folly Tower
- The Medieval city of Oxford — famed for its college quads, historic pubs, and characterful passages and alleyways — is 30 minutes' drive away. Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, is 35 minutes' drive away
- The pretty Cotswolds town of Burford is 20 minutes' drive away. Its gently sloping high street has sweeping views of the rolling countryside, and is lined with half-timbered Tudor houses. There are also plenty of antique shops, old pubs, and tea rooms to explore
- You could sample traditional afternoon tea in the lounge after a morning's sightseeing (supplements apply)
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible restaurant
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
£10 per night for children 11 or under.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Breakfast for children is included
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £20 per pet per night.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 32% off
£115 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(51 Member Ratings)