£117 & up – Manhattan 4-Star Hotel into Spring w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated roughly £118 in nightly savings at this newly opened Midtown hotel, every day of the week through May. That means more money in your pocket to shop-until-you-drop on Fifth Avenue, half a block away.
"Glamourous Midtown property...just steps from Fifth Avenue" — U.S. News & World Report
- Stay in a Superior King Room
- £117-£161 per night ... October 2020 - February 2021
- £170-£205 per night ... March-May 2021
- Daily breakfast for two (£39 value)
- Double Rooms and upgraded Deluxe Rooms (on higher floors with better views) are also discounted from +£47 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Travelzoo Tip: See some of NYC's top sites and save more than 50% on combined gate prices with a New York Explorer Pass.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king room; double rooms accommodate up to four
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of £23 plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Valet parking is £50 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- These upscale Midtown digs are literally steps from Fifth Avenue
- The on-site restaurant holds a top spot on Forbes' list of "Where to Eat During NYC Restaurant Week 2020"
- Upgrades here are worth the added expense: Deluxe rooms are on higher floors with sweeping views of the Midtown skyline (some overlook the Empire State Building, too)
As far as NYC real estate goes, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better spot than this: Hotel Hendricks sits in the heart of Midtown, half-a-block off Fifth Avenue, and within walking distance of the Empire State Building and Times Square. You'll also find loads of bars, restaurants and shopping — Saks' flagship department store is within a 10-minute walk in the area.
The hotel itself opened in 2019 and fits right in with its trendy environs thanks to chic design elements, such as the all-glass façade leading into the lobby, where you'll find a dramatic mix of exposed concrete and bronze accents.
It's not all style and no substance, though: Guest rooms come outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, blackout shades (handy after a late night out), smart TVs and all-marble bathrooms featuring glass-enclosed showers. On-site, Paloma is also a real foodies' restaurant, specializing in Latin-fusion cuisine and tapas. There's a rooftop lounge, too, with killer views of Midtown (don't worry, it's enclosed during the winter).
- Infant cots / cribs
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in the King Rooms & up to 4 guests in the Double Rooms.
Cot available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in the King Rooms & up to 4 guests in the Double Rooms.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 20 kg.
Valet service fee: US$65 plus tax per day. The Facility Fee includes:
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$75 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
In & out privileges are not included with Valet Parking.
The Facility Fee includes:
Additional details: The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.hotelhendricksny.com/health-and-safety
Up to 50% Off
£117 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.