£106 & up – Dallas Kimpton into Spring w/Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Per Travel + Leisure, Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood is home to "iconic outdoor art, a thriving nightlife scene, chef-driven restaurants and eclectic shops." We'd say that makes it a top-notch destination for a springtime getaway, especially with more than £85 in nightly savings at a newly opened 4-star Kimpton.
- Stay in an Essential One King Room through April:
- £106-£123 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- £140-£157 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. £18)
- £18 daily food-and-beverage credit redeemable at Elm & Good on-site
- Upgraded room types and suites with more space to stretch out are also discounted (+£25-£34 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to check-in
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi for IHG members (hint: it's free to sign up)
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Newly opened in August 2020
- Located in the historic and trendy Deep Ellum neighborhood
- You may not want to leave the room where you'll find micro-fiber robes, custom-built mattresses and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Kimpton Pittman Hotel opened its doors in August 2020 and is the upscale hotel brand's first outpost in Dallas. Thanks to the hotel's location in the Deep Ellum neighborhood, you'll be in the center of hip happenings — culture, art, nightlife, restaurants and shops are all within walking distance.
Sticking with Kimpton tradition, guests will find minimalist decor, a modern aesthetic and local artwork. Rooms feature luxury linens, yoga mats and spa bathrobes. If you haven't yet tried a famed Peloton bike, now is your chance at the 24-hour fitness center.
You also don't need to go far to eat well. In addition to the numerous restaurants nearby, the on-site Elm & Good, offers American tavern-inspired cooking and features an outdoor patio. You'll also find a lounge where you can relax and grab a cocktail after your meal.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking. Includes in & out privileges.
Includes in & out privileges.
Up to 55% Off
£106 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(21 Member Ratings)