£86 & up – Sonoma Wine Country Inn w/Tasting, Save 40%
The member-favorite Dry Creek Inn is offering 40% off visits into spring. This Tuscan-inspired hotel in Healdsburg is a great budget-friendly base for exploring downtown restaurants, tasting rooms and shopping, as well as the vineyard-filled countryside.
"Great jumping-off point" -- Gayot
- Most dates through May 16 in a Casa Siena Queen Room
- £86 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £113 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Wine-tasting passes for two (£16 value)
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room, up to two additional guests can stay in a Casa Siena Queen Room for an additional £18 per person per night.
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +£9
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £2 plus tax per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- Breakfast and Wi-Fi access are always complimentary
- Healdsburg is a desirable Wine Country destination "filled with quiet, charming inns, excellent farm-fresh food, and a small but bustling city center" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Exudes a Tuscan-like charm; especially in the Villa Toscana rooms
- Laze the day away in the swimming pool or hot tub
Slip away to the quaint country town of Healdsburg, located in the heart of Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley. The charming location “has everything a getaway destination should: fancy hotels, world-class restaurants, unique shops, and a collection of tasting rooms representing the best local wineries," raves Frommer's. Best Western Dry Creek Inn is nestled in the center of it all, between the Russian River, the Dry Creek Valley Wine region and just a mile from downtown Healdsburg
Rise and shine each morning with a complimentary breakfast provided to hotel guests. Then savor local wines at wineries surrounding Healdsburg, including producers from Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley.
While the town is known for wine bars, there are also plenty of palate-tempting dining options: Italian restaurants, French bakeries and fresh seafood establishments. Back at the hotel, chat with friends in the Italian-style courtyard or take a dip in one of the pools.
Budget-conscious travelers can opt for the Casa Siena rooms, which provide a minifridge and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The more upscale, Tuscan-style rooms also include such amenities as jetted tubs, fireplaces and private balconies.
- “This reliable Best Western is a great jumping-off point for exploring the northern part of Sonoma County” -- Gayot
- "Pleasant and reasonably priced" -- Sunset
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
Room amenities Jacuzzi tub in Villa Rooms, balcony or patio in Villa rooms. Seating area in Casa Deluxe King rooms.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Bathroom Separate shower in the Villa Toscana room only. Bathtub / shower combination in other rooms.
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Extra bed available for children up to the age of 14 in the Casa Siena building only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bed available for children up to the age of 14 in the Casa Siena building only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $30 per night in the Casa Siena Building and $50 per night in the Villa Toscana building. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Fees: A resort/facility fee of US$2 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
£86 / night
When You Can Go
Sundays-Thursdays, Feb. 3 - May 16
Getting ThereBest Western Dry Creek Inn is approximately a 15-minute car ride from Sonoma County Airport. Cab fare is approximately $35 one way. Oakland International Airport is approximately a 90-minute drive from the hotel; while San Francisco International Airport is approximately an hour-and-40-minute drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(121 Member Ratings)