£99 – New central Manchester hotel stay w/bubbly, 41% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays at the newly opened Hotel Brooklyn in Manchester city centre are now £99. This deal, which includes a bottle of prosecco, saves up to 41% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Club Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £27.50)
- Stay in a Skyline or Cityscape Executive Room for an extra £10, or a Terrace Room for an extra £20
- A 2-night stay in a Club Room, with daily breakfast and a bottle of prosecco, is £179. It's £199 to stay in a Skyline or Cityscape Executive Room, and £209 to stay in a Terrace Room
- Saturdays are subject to a 2-night minimum stay
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hotel Brooklyn has a trendy cocktail bar, a restaurant serving British and American dishes, and DJ performances at the weekends
- This New York-inspired hotel, which opened in February, 2020, is close to Manchester's famous Canal Street and shopping district
- The Science and Industry Museum, Whitworth Art Gallery and the Grade II-listed Victoria Baths are all within a 15-minute drive of the hotel
Hotel Brooklyn is a brand-new property by the same team behind Manchester's 5-star Hotel Gotham. It opened its doors for the first time in February, 2020, and it's immediately evident where the hotel draws its inspiration from. A virtual tour of the property gives you a glimpse into the New York-themed décor.
According to The Daily Telegraph, "one of the best things about Manchester is its diversity". Across the road from the hotel, you'll find the Chinatown area, and behind the hotel is Canal Street and the Gay Village. A 10-minute walk takes you to the shopping hub of Market Street and the Arndale Centre. Lonely Planet recommends visits to the Science and Industry Museum, Whitworth Art Gallery and the Grade II-listed Victoria Baths -- all of which are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel, and are easily accessed via public transport stops outside the hotel.
On arrival at the hotel, you'll find yourself in The Stoop -- a tiered seating area with a projector screen. There's also The Snug, which is a cosy lounge kitted out with plush velour sofas and vinyl players. Runyon's Bar & Restaurant serves trendy cocktails and a combination of British classics and American diner dishes.
Club Rooms come equipped with Nespresso coffee makers and pods, eco-friendly toiletries and even a miniature library. Skyline and Cityview Rooms benefit from more space and city views, while Terrace Rooms come with access to your own private terrace.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under. Cot possible in Cityscape Executive Room only.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Cot possible in Cityscape Executive Room only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 41% off
£99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)