£115 – Cotswolds: 'chic' woodland stay w/breakfast & bubbly
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Feldon Valley in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a "chic woodland lodge retreat" with "knockout views" (Evening Standard). Overnight stays for two are now £115 — saving up to 29% on the standard rates. Two- and 3-night breaks are also available, so you can make the most of the Cotswolds' rolling hills, wooded valleys, and honey-stone villages.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Main Lodge Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A glass of prosecco each (worth £7 per person)
- A 20% discount on golf
- Stay two nights for £215, or three nights for £300
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love This Hotel
- Feldon Valley is a "chic woodland lodge retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds", says the Evening Standard
- The property has an 18-hole golf course and a restaurant serving menus that "draw a nightly crowd from miles around" (Evening Standard)
- The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Cotswolds Distillery and 15 minutes' drive from Hook Norton Brewery, which both offer tours and tastings
- Main Lodge Standard Rooms have rustic, Scandinavian-style décor with light-wood furniture, tea- and coffee-making facilities with homemade biscuits, and fluffy bathrobes
Set within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Feldon Valley offers accommodation in stylish Scandinavian-style lodges, and has a contemporary fine-dining restaurant and an 18-hole golf course. The Evening Standard calls Feldon Valley a "chic woodland lodge retreat", and praises its "bright, modern" rooms and "knockout views".
The Warwickshire villages of Upper and Lower Brailes are around five minutes' drive away, and the Oxfordshire market town of Banbury is around 20 minutes' drive. The hotel is five minutes' drive from the Cotswolds Distillery, which produces a range of whiskies, gins, and liqueurs, and 15 minutes' drive from Hook Norton Brewery. Both sites offer tours and tastings. Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace, are around 30 minutes away by car.
The Cotswolds is famous for its rolling hills, which offer walkers and cyclists a huge variety of routes and trails, and its attractive honey-coloured towns and villages. Popular day-trip destinations Chipping Norton, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Chipping Campden are all less than 25 minutes' drive from the property.
As well as its golf course, the property also has a fitness suite (open to one guest at a time only; must be pre-booked), a patio with fire pits, and a cosy bar and lounge with a fireplace. The Kitchen, a sleek restaurant with a valley-view terrace, offers modern British dining made with local, seasonal produce.
Main Lodge Standard Rooms can accommodate two people in either king or twin configuration. Each room has tea- and coffee-making facilities with homemade biscuits, and comes with towels and robes.
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The restaurant is currently open Wednesday-Sunday only.
The restaurant is currently open Wednesday-Sunday only.
up to 29% off
£115 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(21 Member Ratings)