Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT
Why We Love It
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Contemporary guest rooms decorated in soothing earth tones
- The hotel is set amid the greenery of University Park at MIT
- Guest room key cards give access to some local contemporary culture centers
“Sleekly contemporary” -- DK Eyewitness
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
University Park at MIT is 27 acres of scenic land with intricate pathways, benches and shrubbery. Tucked at one end of the park, Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT’s doors open to guests. The Cambridge area is alive with culture. Around the corner from the hotel are Central Square Theater, Lafayette Square and several dining options. Drive 15 minutes or take the Red Line to downtown Boston where there are additional attractions and opportunities for sightseeing.
Before heading out for the day, stop by Sidney’s Grille where a full American buffet breakfast or items a la carte will give you a kick start. Lunch and dinner fare are also available, and the lounge serves hand-crafted martinis and other spirits.
After a day out on the town, relax in the platform bed in your guest room, and get caught up with friends or colleagues using complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some rooms overlook the park while others look out onto the streets of Cambridge.
- “Luxe touches” -- Fodor’s
- “In the heart of the MIT campus, this contemporary hotel fuses art, design and science” -- Lonely Planet
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.