£83 – Quebec City Stay w/Breakfast & Wine, Was £148
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stroll around Quebec City to soak up its European charm, then retreat to the rooftop hot tub at Hotel Acadia. This offer cuts over 40% off the regular rate of stays into April and includes an in-room bottle of wine, breakfast and late checkout at 2 p.m.
- Check in most dates through April 30
- Classic Room, Acadia Building:
- £83 per night ... Sundays-Fridays
- £96 per night ... Saturdays
- Superior Room, Acadia Building:
- £89 per night ... Sundays-Fridays
- £103 per night ... Saturdays
- All options include:
- Daily American breakfast for two at Restaurant Sagamité, a two-minute walk from the hotel (reg. £14)
- A bottle of European wine in the room (£17 value), once per stay
- Guaranteed late checkout at 2 p.m. (£15 value)
- Two-for-one Immersion Québec pass (£12 value), purchasable at the hotel
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; see policies for additional adults and children
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £5 plus tax per night; the fee covers spa and daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £15 plus tax per day
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in Old Quebec, less than a 5-minute walk from charming Saint-Louis Street
- Features a rooftop hot tub, open all year round
- Some guestrooms have exposed stone walls and period beams
Lonely Planet calls Quebec City "a walker’s dream: compact, picturesque and brimming with European charm". And Hotel Acadia is in the centre of it all.
The charming Saint-Louis Street lined with cafes and boutiques is less than a 5-minute walk away, and Notre-Dame de Quebec Basillica-Cathedral, the Parliament Building, The Citadel of Quebec, Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site of Canada and The Plains of Abraham, are all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.
The hotel interior is modelled on a 19th-century middle-class residence. Guestrooms have electric fireplaces and are in keeping with the historic neighbourhood, some feature stone brick walls and exposed period beams.
Ask the front desk for the keys to the hotels’ Urban Spa and Terrace to access the 6-person rooftop hot tub, open all year.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Standard Time is 11am. Note: 2pm Late Checkout is guaranteed, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Note: 2pm Late Checkout is guaranteed, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Children and additional guests:
Cot not available. Rates based on double occupancy.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children welcome. Please contact the hotel directly to add children to your booking. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
$15.00 CAD plus tax per night for children age 17 and under.
Rates based on double occupancy.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: C$22 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of C$9 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 40% off
£83 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.