£103 – Old Montreal: 4-Star Stay w/Breakfast & Valet Parking, Reg. £161
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
For the first time ever, we’ve negotiated 35% off stays at LHotel Montreal, one of the best hotels in Old Montreal (Forbes). For £103 per night, you’ll get a room, breakfast, valet parking and late checkout.
"It's a slice of MOMA in Montreal" -- Fodor's
- £103 per night ... most dates through April 28
- £152 per night ... March 14-21
- £110 per night ... April 15, 26-30
- £124 per night ... April 16-19
- All stays include:
- Accommodations for two in a Superior Room
- Continental buffet breakfast for two
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Guaranteed late checkout at 2 p.m. (£17 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are £31 per night; see policies when booking for children
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Housed in a former bank in Old Montreal, it's a "historic hotel where eclectic contemporary art meets 19th-century details" -- Oyster
- Displays over 250 art pieces from pop and post-war artists, some of which have been lent to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- LHotel Montreal was coined one of The Best Hotels in Old Montreal by Forbes
- Each guestroom is decorated in the style of artists including Warhol, Lichtenstein and Chagall
With world-class shopping, art galleries, top-notch dining and a ridiculous amount of history, Montreal is arguably one of the best destinations for a Canadian city break.
The 4-star LHotel Montreal is an ideal base for exploring the sights. It sits opposite St-James Theatre, a 5-minute walk from The Basilica Notre-Dame, 10 minutes from the charming Place Jacques-Cartier and three minutes from the nearest metro station (Place d’Armes).
With over 250 pieces of artwork on display, you’d be forgiven for thinking that you’ve checked into an art gallery for the night. The impressive collection showcases art mainly from pop and post-war artists; themes that flow into the guestrooms.
Montreal’s diverse city vibe is reflected in the hotel’s eclectic interior; expect bold designs, lavish furnishings, and juxtaposed period and contemporary features.
All guests get a continental buffet breakfast either in your suite or in the Winter Garden Room, which has an impressive curved glass ceiling. Other facilities include a small fitness centre and in-room massages.
After a day of exploring, head to the hotel’s neon-lit Botero Wine Bar for a cocktail, local brew or glass of wine.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 12pm. Note: 2pm Late Checkout is guaranteed, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Note: 2pm Late Checkout is guaranteed, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under. Rates based on double occupancy.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$45 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children welcome. Please contact the hotel directly to add children to your booking. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
$10.00 CAD plus tax per night for children age 17 and under.
Rates based on double occupancy.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: C$36 plus tax per day. Valet parking is located off-site.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Oversize vehicles are not permitted.
Note: The valet parking fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Valet parking is located off-site.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£103 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)