£119 – Lancashire escape at 'peaceful' country estate
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Home to a luxurious 5-bubble spa, AA-Rosette-awarded dining, and extensive leisure facilities, the "beautifully located" (The AA) Crow Wood Hotel & Spa Resort near Burnley in Lancashire is also a great base for country walks on Pendle Hill. Overnight B&B escapes are now £119 — a saving of up to 33% on the usual price.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 September, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £90
- Overnight accommodation in a Luxury Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £25)
- Stay two nights with daily full English breakfast and late checkout for £238
- Stays with breakfast, late checkout, and £25 per person credit towards dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Bertram's Restaurant are £169 for one night or £288 for two nights (dinner on the first night only for 2-night stays)
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted.
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Crow Wood Hotel & Spa Resort is set in 40 acres of private parkland within a wooded 100-acre estate. It's a "secluded and peaceful" location, according to The AA, while the Good Spa Guide calls the countryside views "stunning"
- Facilities at the resort include a well-equipped leisure club and a 5-bubble spa with an outdoor infinity pool, a sauna, a salt steam room, and a range of treatments on offer (supplements apply for treatments and to use the spa facilities; pre-book with the hotel directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The hotel is less than 20 minutes' drive from Barley, a popular starting point for climbing Pendle Hill, known for its association with the Pendle Witch Trials and its array of walking and cycling trails with impressive views
- Dining options include the 2-AA-Rosette Bertram's Restaurant in the Woodland Spa and the AA-Rosette-awarded Wilfred's Restaurant in the hotel itself
- Bedrooms are "attractively appointed and well equipped", according to The AA, and many have views of Pendle Hill and the surrounding countryside
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
Cot available upon request, for children 2 or under: £20 per night.
Breakfast is included.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Spa upgrade use is available to book on email@example.com
Spa upgrade use is available to book on firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 33% off
£119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(62 Member Ratings)