£114 & up – DC's 'Hippest Hotel' incl. Wine, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
There's much to love about the "hippest hotel" in D.C. (Forbes) — from its location in the lively Adams Morgan neighborhood to decorative nods to its past as a church, to unique touches like a roving cocktail cart. Members save up to 45% on stays through June, including spring break and cherry blossom season.
"This hotel is proof that a younger, cooler side of D.C. [...] truly exists" — Conde Nast Traveler
- Stay in a Standard King or Double Queen Room
- £114-£149 per night ... through February
- £193-£237 per night ... most dates March-June
- Welcome bottle of wine (£42 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenity fee of £18 plus tax per night; the fee covers priority dinner reservations, access to the 24-hour wellness center, one workout class per stay and more
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £41 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: We even negotiated an exclusive deal at the trendy restaurant, Brothers and Sisters. Save over 30% on afternoon tea or lunch.
Why We Love This Hotel
- This trendy 4.5-star hotel occupies a 110-year-old neoclassical former church in the Adams Morgan neighborhood, known for its nightlife scene, international restaurants and music venues
- What was once the church's balcony is now home to A Rake's Progress, one of three on-site restaurants helmed by two James Beard award-recognized chefs
- A full-service radio broadcasts live from the lobby, where 30+ talk and music shows are recorded every week
- Guests can sign up for a group run, rooftop yoga or make use of the 24-hour fitness center
Located in the eclectic and culturally diverse Adams Morgan neighborhood, the LINE DC is a chic hotel housed in a former church with top-of-the-line restaurants and a trendy vibe that draws visitors and locals alike to its palatial lobby. An imposing brass chandelier fashioned of organ pipes is suspended from the ceiling, high above the repurposed church pews.
Guest rooms are chic and "wink at the building's ecclesiastic history" (Conde Nast Traveler), with herringbone hardwood floors that nod to the church's original flooring and "salvaged pages from hymnals" adorn the walls. Aside from being extremely trendy, rooms are also spacious (over 300 square feet) and filled with natural light. Homey touches include handmade bath products, bathrobe and slippers, hand-picked books, free Wi-Fi and a N'espresso machine. Don't miss the cocktail cart the roams the halls in the evenings for an in-room beverage.
It's not often that we get to rave about hotel restaurants, but in this case, we can't sing their praises enough. The coffee shop and three on-site restaurants are "reason enough to book a room" (Conde Nast Traveler). Run by James Beard award recognized chef Erik Bruner-Yang, the restaurants A Rake's Progress, Brothers And Sisters and Spoken English are highly sought-after culinary experiences. So much so that Conde Nast recommends you "make a reservation — everyone and their food-obsessed friends are trying to get a table."
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of US$23 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort fee includes:
Valet service fee: US$54 plus tax per night.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$159 plus tax per night.
Priority Dining Reservations, Local and Domestic Calls, PressReader subscription to top local and global news, 24 Hr Wellness Center, 1 workout class per stay and In room Nespresso coffee and tea maker.
Resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 45% Off
£114 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.