£137 – Villa at Orlando 4-Star Resort near Disney, 40% Off
The Happiest Place on Earth just got a little happier with this deal at a resort recently praised as one of central Florida's best by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
We've negotiated up to 40% off Villa stays (ideal for families) at this luxury destination just 15 minutes from Walt Disney World -- bookable through February 2018.
- One-bedroom villas with full kitchens are available daily for £137 per night
- Bring friends or the family -- these one-bedroom spaces are priced for up to four guests
- Travelzoo members also receive two cocktails (reg. £20)
- Larger two- and three-bedroom villas are discounted even further, starting at just £29 more per night
"Some of the biggest and nicest features outside Disney" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond resort features 11 pools including a 5-acre water park with waterslides and a lazy river
- A 15-minute drive to Disney World, 30 minutes to Universal Orlando and less than an hour from Legoland Florida
- Golf legends like Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer designed Reunion's courses
- Professional baseball teams use the resort for their stays during spring training
This sprawling 2300-acre resort with 275 villas is just a few minutes from Disney and features tons of luxurious amenities like golf courses, nearly a dozen swimming pools (including a water park and rooftop pool) and dining options where guests can view the Disney fireworks nightly. Even more impressively, it was just named one of the top resorts in Central Florida by readers of Conde Nast Traveler, beating out places like the Waldorf Astoria and the Ritz-Carlton.
The Reunion is a condo-style resort, so all rooms include private balconies, private bedrooms, along with dining and living room areas, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Rooms sleep at least four guests and can range from smaller one-bedroom options all the way up to grand two- and three-bedroom spaces for the whole family.
Deluxe Villas start at nearly 700 square feet and are located throughout the property; stays in these rooms include free self-parking. Grande Villas start at nearly 1300 square feet and are available in the resort's Grande Tower. They feature upgraded decor, complimentary valet parking and nightly turn-down service -- you're also closer to the restaurants, shops and rooftop pool. The required resort fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, water park access and shuttle transportation around the resort (which is big, so you'll need it).
The resort's 11 pools include a water park with a lazy river, waterslides and activities for the kids like limbo contests, games like Simon Says and musical hula hoops. Dining options include Italian cuisine, a sushi bar, a bar and grill and the resort's premiere restaurant, a modern steakhouse called Eleven, located on the Reunion Grande tower's 11th floor. Book a reservation at Eleven for dinner after sundown and you can can see the fireworks from Disney. If you're dining elsewhere, you can still stop there in the evening to grab a drink and try to catch the show as well (seating is first come, first serve).
Golfers will love the huge names attached to each course -- the three options were designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer, and Reunion is the only place in the country with Signature courses designed by all of these greats.
- "Near-luxury level service and features" -- Oyster
- "Designed and decorated to satisfy the most discerning guest" -- Fodor's
- "Luxurious accommodations ... the staff is among the friendliest and most professional I've ever encountered" -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
No pets allowed.
Fees: A service charge of 9.75% per room/per night (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown. The fee is subject to change without notice.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% off
£137 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through February 28
Getting ThereThe Reunion Resort just off of I-4, about 15 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort and just over a half hour from Orlando International Airport. Self-parking is included with the daily resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(62 Member reviews)