Royal Garden Hotel
Why We Love It
- The hotel is near Kensington Gardens & Harrods
- The 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang is one of London's best Chinese restaurants
- You can enjoy a discounted dinner for 2 in the Park Terrace restaurant
- Many of the rooms have views of Kensington Gardens
96% (152 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The hotel is right beside Kensington Gardens, just a short walk from Harrods department store and the museums on Exhibition Road. High Street Kensington Underground station is five minutes' walk away.
You can enjoy afternoon tea in the Park Terrace. However, the real shining star is the 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang restaurant on the 10th floor, where those in the know dig into the signature wood-fired Beijing duck (Tatler calls it "utterly refined"). Order in advance to avoid a 45-minute wait.
After a day's sightseeing or shopping, slip into the darkly handsome Bertie's Bar for a late-afternoon coffee or evening cocktails served by "well-drilled staff" (The Michelin Guide). There’s also a gym with fitness equipment, a sauna, a steam room and a health club.
The bedrooms have large picture windows, many with views of Kensington Garden and cosy window seats. Triple-glazing ensures a quiet night's sleep in spite of the bustling street below. For families, the Executive Rooms can accommodate up to two adults and two children, with a large bathroom.
- "The hotel has become a discreet haven for a regular stream of famous visitors as diverse as Michael Jackson, President Putin & the England rugby team" -- The Caterer
- "There are many notable Chinese restaurants in London, but none with such a picture-perfect vista… [&] the cooking is not overshadowed by the view" -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
There is no extra bed available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(152 Member reviews)