£269pp – Cyprus: 5-star all inclusive seaside holiday w/flights
A family-friendly resort right at the sea, only 10 minutes' drive from Paphos harbour
From only £269 per person, you can spend 5 nights on Cyprus' southwest coast and enjoy an all-inclusive break on the shores of the Med. This exclusive deal from Broadway Travel includes meals, drinks, and return flights from various UK airports.
- Return flights
- Five nights at the King Evelthon Beach Hotel and Resort, in a Superior Inland View Room with kingsize or twin beds
- All-inclusive board (includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between, unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, ice creams and coffee/tea from 10am-12am)
Travelzoo members booking a holiday for travel dates between 21 Nov-21 Dec, 2019 and 5 Jan-29 Feb, 2020 and for the months of Apr-May 2020 and Oct 2020 will also receive an upgrade to a Side Sea View Room.
Depart from London (Gatwick, Stansted, Luton), Bristol, Manchester on select dates 30 Nov,2019-26 Feb, 2020.
Temperatures average at 15ºC during this travel period, and can peak at 17-22ºC.
Departures are also available for the following prices:
- £329 per person… 20-29 Nov, 2019; 27 Feb-27 Mar, 2020
- £429 per person… 28 Mar-27 Apr, 2020
- £529 per person… 28 Apr-17 May, 2020
- £599 per person… 18 May-28 Jun & 29 Sep-15 Oct, 2020
- £699 per person… 1-14 Jul & 30 Aug-28 Sep, 2020
The 5-star King Evelthon Beach Hotel and Resort is right on Chlorakas beach, between Paphos and Coral Bay. It has a large outdoor pool, a gym, a spa with an indoor pool and a tennis court. For families, there is a waterpark with seven slides (open April-October), a playground and a kids' club.
There is a buffet restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants (Greek, Mexican, Italian; open May-October). The hotel also has a year-round lobby bar, and outdoor bars open during the summer months. We recommend trying a brandy sour, which is the island's speciality cocktail.
Paphos, a "mesmerizing glimps of antiquity" (Lonely Planet) is an easy 10-minute drive away. The whole town is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site, with the ancient structures at Paphos Mosaics being one of the top sights in the vicinity. The harbour is a great spot for a pleasant stroll, with views over the Mediterranean sea, the marina and the castle.
Child prices start from £79 per person per stay
Transfers & baggage
Private return transfers can be arranged from £30 per person. Add checked luggage from £50 per item, return.