£199pp – Jersey 3-nt break w/sea view & afternoon tea
Jersey's proximity to home & plentiful attractions make it perfect for a short break
It may be small but Jersey still packs a punch with golden sandy beaches, historic sights and a top-notch dining scene. This 3-night break is now £199 per person, including a deluxe stay on the waterfront in St Helier. Putting the same package together yourself could cost over 36% more.
- Return flights
- Three nights at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, with an upgrade to a Standard Room with Sea View
- Daily breakfast
- Traditional afternoon tea at the hotel restaurant (worth £12.95 per person)
- Bottle of wine in the room
Fly from London Gatwick and Liverpool on:
- 17-18, 20-22, 24-25, 27-30 November, 2017
- 15-16, 18, 21-24 December, 2017
- 5-31 January, 2018
- 1-28 February, 2018
- 1-28 March, 2018
Travel on select dates from 1-30 April, 2018, from £229 per person.
Travel on Fridays from 1-25 May, 2018, from £255 per person, and from 4-30 June from £279 per person.
Visit the Channel Islands Direct website for more information.
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is a deluxe seafront property on Elizabeth Marina in St Helier, on Jersey's southern coast.
It has a full-service spa, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a beauty salon, free Wi-Fi, a bar and a restaurant serving a mix of local and international dishes. Guest rooms have sea views, satellite TV and mini fridges, plus tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Elizabeth Castle and Jersey Museum are within a 15-minute walk. The shops, bars, restaurants and museums of St Helier are a short walk away.
The Daily Telegraph calls the property "contemporary and chic" and says the "excellent" restaurant is in "prime position to enjoy yacht-owner-watching".
- The supplement for solo travellers is £95
- The price for infants up to the age of two is £80; children aged 2-11 from £92
- Add a full-day island tour from £19 per person
- Alternatively, you can travel by ferry from Portsmouth -- go as a foot passenger from £184 per person, or with your own car from £239 per person
Transfers & baggage
Add return transfers for £13 per person and checked baggage from £38 per piece, return.
Book by Nov. 22.
ABTA (V0762) and ATOL (2713) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Channel Islands Direct is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.