£279pp – 5-star Hard Rock Tenerife: 3-night escape with flights
"Rocking out has never been so luxurious" (The Sun) at the seriously cool Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife guarantees all guests receive "the perfect balance of tranquillity and rock-and-roll mayhem", says The Sun. With Best Online Holidays, you can stay at the luxury beachfront property for less than £300 per person, saving of up to 31% on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Three nights at the 5-star Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, in a Deluxe Silver Room
- Daily breakfast
- London Gatwick… 26, 28 November; 11-12 December, 2022; 23, 30 January, 26, 28 February; 25, 30 April; 2-3 May, 2023
- London Luton… 26, 28 November, 11-12 December, 2022; 25, 30 April, 2-3 May, 2023
- London Stansted… 26, 28 November; 11-12 December, 2022; 23, 30 January; 25, 30 April; 2, 3 May, 2023
- Manchester… 28-29 November; 11-12 December, 2022; 1, 3 May, 2023
- Bristol… 17, 19 December, 2022; 14, 16, 23 January; 6, 27 February, 2023
- Liverpool… 3, 5 May, 2023
For more information, see Best Online Holidays' website or call 020 3883 8237.
With its glitzy atmosphere and beachfront location, the Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife "is the place to go for music lovers who want to soak up the sun" (The Sun). Split into two colourful towers: one catering for families and the other with a focus on couples, it's just a short 20-minute taxi transfer from Tenerife South Airport.
Among its ever-glamorous amenities are three swimming pools (including one for adults with a swim-up bar), a gym, spa, and six bars, including a hip rooftop bar with unforgettable views of Mount Teide and La Gomera.
Six restaurants offer "top-notch global cuisine" (The Sun), including buffet restaurant Sessions, Aliole, 3rd Half sports bar, Asian restaurant Narumi, Montauk steakhouse, and The Beach Club, which has a lagoon-side setting and overlooks the ocean.
As you'd expect, the hotel is adorned with plenty of rock 'n' roll memorabilia, from one of Elton John's lavish costumes to an Elvis Presley tracksuit. Hailed as "a nirvana for music buffs" (The Sun), you can listen to tunes late into the night here, a few decibels louder than at your average hotel.
All rooms have a furnished terrace, an iPod docking station, a 43-inch TV, free Wi-Fi, and a rain-effect sensory shower.
Transfers & baggage
Add return transfers from £33 per person. Add checked baggage from £70 per bag, return.
- Solo travellers can book this deal from an extra £129 per night
- Children aged 2-12 years-old can travel from £179