£679pp – Dubai: 5-star Atlantis break inc meals, save 28%
Views out over the Dubai skyline, 5-star surroundings and meals at a choice of nine restaurants
Atlantis, The Palm has been voted the Middle East's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 10 years running, and you can experience it yourself with a deposit as low as £100 per person with this offer from Emirates Holidays. This £679-per-person package for early autumn includes dine-around meals and a saving of up to 28% on the usual price.
- Return flights with award-winning Emirates, with 20kg checked luggage
- Three nights at Atlantis, The Palm, in a Palm View Room
- Daily breakfast and dinner at a choice of nine restaurants
- Daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Depart from London Stansted on 6, 13, 20, 27 September, 2020.
Travel on 9, 16, 23 November; 21-22 February from £895 per person.
Alternatively, fly from the following airports:
- London Heathrow… from £715 per person
- Newcastle… from £739 per person
- London Gatwick, Edinburgh or Manchester… from £745 per person
- Glasgow… from £769 per person
Atlantis, The Palm -- which has won the Middle East's Leading Resort gong at the World Travel Awards for the last 10 years running -- is a 5-star property on the man-made Palm Jumeirah island.
Guests get access to the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which boasts a 9-storey waterslide, as well as the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses 65,000 marine animals and 30 slides and attractions. There is also a Kids Club for children aged 3-12, which has morning, afternoon and evening sessions -- the deal includes complimentary one-time access to an afternoon session from 2pm-5pm.
There's a choice of white-sand beaches, ShuiQi Spa spa, and 29 restaurants, bars and lounges (additional charges may apply), including the world-famous Nobu, Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar and Ronda Locatelli. The half-board programme includes breakfast at Kaleidoscope or Saffron, and dinner at a choice of nine outlets: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Ayamna, The Shore, White Beach Restaurant, TBJ The Burger Joint, Asia Republic, Shawafel and Beach Buns.
- Stay five nights for £879 per person on 13, 20 September
- Stay in an Imperial Club Room, which includes sunset happy hour from 5-7pm, lounge access, afternoon tea and private beach access, from £819 per person
- Solo travellers can book the offer from £1045
- Children aged 2-12 years can travel from £289
Transfers & baggage
Add private return transfers from £33 per person extra. A 20kg checked-luggage allowance is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Emirates Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Book online with Emirates Holidays