£539pp – Luxury Nile cruise & all-inc Red Sea holiday
The return journey from Luxor to Aswan is "the world's best river cruise" (The Daily Telegraph)
Marvel at phenomenal sights during a cruise along the mighty Nile and spend seven nights in a newly opened 5-star hotel with a private beach. This 14-night Egypt deal from Fleetway is now £539 per person, and saves you up to 55% on the cost of putting the same trip together yourself.
- Return flights
- Shared transfers throughout
- Seven nights aboard MS Nile Dolphin, in a Standard Middle Deck cabin
- Seven nights at the 5-star Gravity Sahl Hasheesh, in a Superior Room
- Full board during the cruise and all-inclusive board at the Gravity Sahl Hasheesh
Fly from London (Gatwick or Stansted), Birmingham, Bristol or Manchester on select dates 20 November-10 December, 2019; 7 January-29 February, 2020.
Travel in March, 2020, from £649 per person.
MS Nile Dolphin features a pool with a sun terrace, two Jacuzzis, a gym, a restaurant and a bar. Full board covers daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant serves international and local cuisine. Cabins have large panorama windows.
- Aswan... see the monumental High Dam, the mysterious unfinished obelisk -- which would have been the largest in ancient Egypt -- and the beautiful Philae temple, home to striking examples of Egyptian architecture
- Kom Ombo... sail along the Nile and admire the impressive approach to the Ptolemaic Temple of Haroeris and Sobek, a magnificent temple with some of the oldest rock art in Egypt
- Edfu... explore the mammoth Temple of Horus, "one of the finest sites in the Nile Valley" (Rough Guides)
- Luxor... visit "the world's greatest open-air museum" (Lonely Planet), where you'll find some of Egypt's most well-known monuments, including the Colossi of Memnon and the tombs at the Valley of the Kings
Please note that on-shore visits are not included -- see below for excursion packages.
The 5-star Gravity Sahl Hasheesh opened in May, 2019, and is located in Salh Hasheesh, on Egypt's Red Sea coast. There is a private sandy beach, seven swimming pools, a gym and a jetty from which you can swim in a lagoon with a coral reef.
The buffet-style restaurants serve international breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Superior Rooms have a Smart TV, a balcony and a daily restocked minibar.
- Stay in an Upper Cabin during the cruise for an extra £50 per person
- Add a light excursion package, including entrance to the temples at Karnak, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Philae and Esna, from £129 per person
- Add a full excursion package, including the same entrances as the light excursion pack, plus visits to the Valley of the Kings, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon, from £179 per person
Transfers & baggage
This deal includes shared transfers throughout. Add return checked baggage from £40 per bag.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Fleetway is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.