Sold outThis deal was published June 02, 2021 and sold out June 16, 2021. See current deals
50% off – Hiking days across the UK with an expert guide
Discover the UK's wealth of natural beauty with the help of an expert guide
If you're planning a staycation this summer, a day out hiking is the perfect way to see more of the UK's stunning countryside. With this exclusive offer from No Boundaries, Travelzoo members can now get 50% off a day hike with an expert guide. Usually priced at £69, you can now snap up a hassle-free day out for £34.50 with promo code Travelzoo2021.
- Transport to and from the activity location from a set meeting point
- Guide fees
Every Saturday and Sunday until November, 2021.
For more information or to book online, see No Boundaries' website or call 020 7117 2894 to speak to the team.
Here are some of our favourite routes:
- The Yorkshire Dales... known locally as "Selby's horseshoe", this route begins at historic Selby Abbey, believed to be the birthplace of William the Conqueror's son, and joins the Selby Canal towpath, then loops back past the Brayton Barff, a mixed woodland perched on a small sandstone hill
- The Scottish Highlands... traverse the Cairngorms, a mountain range in the Eastern Highlands of Scotland, taking in Caledonian pines, windswept ridges, and shimmering lochs
- The Lake District... with its impressive scenery that inspired many artists and poets, the Lake District has a reputation for hiking. This epic hike takes you to the ridges of Helvelyn, a mountain range between Thirlmere and Ullswater. It's not an easy one, but the views at the top are worth the hard work
- The Cotswolds… is quintessential British countryside, with its chocolate-box houses, rolling countryside, and beautiful castles — it's easy to see why its the largest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the country. You'll take the Windrush Path, following the idyllic scenery of the river
- Cornwall's Heritage Coast... follow the rugged coastline from St Ives to Penzance, and finish at the gorgeous sandy beach of Portheras Cove
About No Boundaries
No Boundaries offers a range of outdoor activities, such as canyoning, bouldering, mountaineering, and more, both in the UK and abroad. Its leaders are highly qualified IFMGA Mountain Guides, and there are activities to suit all levels. All profits are reinvested into local communities, and they are committed to supporting social and environmental projects.
Book by 9 June.