£2599pp – 16-night Peru, Argentina & Brazil tour, £850 off
Make easy work of travelling across three countries on this South American adventure
For £2599 per person, visit the vibrant cities of Lima, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, and see UNESCO World Heritage Sites Machu Picchu and Iguazú Falls. This exciting 16-night tour from Exoticca is now £850 less than the regular price.
- All flights
- All shared transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Two nights in the Allpa Hotel & Suites, Lima
- Two nights in the La Hacienda del Valle, Sacred Valley
- One night at the Ferre Machu Picchu
- One night at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral
- Three nights at the Merit San Telmo, Buenos Aires
- Three nights at the Merit Iguazu
- Three nights at the Best Western Plus Copacabana Design, Rio de Janeiro
- Daily breakfast
- Selected excursions and visits with an English-speaking guide
Fly from Manchester for:
- £2599 per person... 15, 17-18, 22 November, 2019; 20-21, 27 January, 2020
- £2649 per person... 1, 26, 29 February, 2020
You can also fly from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle from £2599 per person.
Belfast, Bristol, Cardiff or Dublin from £2699 per person.
Update (15/7/19): 1 February is now available for £2699 per person.
Additional dates are available. Visit the Exoticca website for more information.
- Lima... explore the colonial architecture on a guided tour, overindulge in the cevicherias and then walk it off on the boardwalk, which runs along the coast by the Pacific Ocean
- Sacred Valley... you'll take the train to Aguas Calientes, the gateway to Machu Picchu. The Inca city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the ruins -- set between two forest-clad Andean peaks -- are a must-see on a trip to Peru
- Cusco... an archaeological gem of a city that's particularly atmospheric at night, when its historic plazas are lit up
- Buenos Aires... a "beautiful city" that "combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion" (Lonely Planet). A tour of the city is included in the package
- Iguazú Falls... you'll take two excursions to this impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site in a rainforest-filled national park. You'll see both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the falls and take a train ride to the Devil's Throat lookout area to watch the water rush from the river down an 80-metre drop.
- Rio de Janeiro... see the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain and the colourful Selarón Steps on a guided excursion of this exciting city
Transfers & baggage
This deal includes shared transfers throughout and a checked-luggage allowance of 20kg.
Book by 20 July.
Book by Aug. 30.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.