£749pp – Family deal: 14-night New York & Orlando holiday
Stay in city centre hotels with perks including airport lounge access and attraction tickets
Spend four nights in a Manhattan hotel with Broadway and Times Square on its doorstep, then head to Orlando, where you'll be free to explore buzzing International Drive with an I-RIDE Trolley hop-on, hop-off ticket, and ride the "unmissable" (The Daily Telegraph) Wheel at ICON Park, offering views up to 50 miles away. This £749 per person deal from Ocean Florida is for a family of two adults and two children aged 0-11, sharing a room with two beds (£2996 total cost per family of four), and saves up to £156 on the cost of putting the package together yourself.
- Return direct flights with American Airlines into New York and out of Orlando, with checked baggage
- UK airport lounge access
- Four nights at Hotel Edison, New York, in a Classic Room
- Flight from New York to Orlando
- 10 nights at the Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Centre, Orlando, in a Deluxe Double Queen Room
- The Wheel at ICON Park tickets, a 7-day I-RIDE Trolley ticket, a US$20 per person gift card to use at the Mall at Millenia, with valet parking, in Orlando
- Tickets to the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show at WonderWorks, Orlando, with unlimited pizza, salad, dessert, and free-flowing beer, wine, and soda
- 10% discount on your chosen activity from Attraction Tickets*
Depart from London Heathrow on 9, 16-17, 23-24 November; 7-8 December, 2021.
Fly from Manchester from £849 per person.
Hotel Edison is an Art Deco hotel in Manhattan, next to the dazzling bright lights of Times Square. Set in the heart of New York's theatre district, the hotel has featured in Hollywood blockbusters including "The Godfather" and "Birdman".
Famous sights nearby include Rockefeller Center (10 minutes' walk away) and the Empire State Building (20 minutes' walk away). Both have viewing platforms offering spectacular panoramic city views (payable locally).
Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Centre is on International Drive — Orlando's main strip of restaurants, shops, entertainment venues, and the Wheel at ICON Park, where you can take in views from 400 feet in the air. Universal Orlando is less than 10 minutes' drive away, and Walt Disney World Resort is less than 15 minutes' drive away.
Hotel facilities include an outdoor pool with a whirlpool surrounded by palm trees, a gym, a restaurant, and a Starbucks (supplements apply for food and drink).
The deal includes a 7-day I-RIDE Trolley ticket, which is a hop-on, hop-off service on International Drive, departing approximately every 20 minutes. Stops include ICON Park, Aquatica Orlando water park, and Discovery Cove theme park.
- Four adults sharing a room with two queen beds can travel from £799 per person
- Two adults can travel from £999 per person
Transfers & baggage
Transfers are not included. A taxi from JFK Airport to Times Square in New York costs about £40. A taxi from Orlando International Airport to International Drive costs about £30. A checked baggage allowance of 23kg per person, return, is included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Ocean Floriday is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.