£129pp – Prague: 4-star city break w/flights & wine
Stay within easy reach of Prague Castle, the Jewish Quarter and Old Town Square
Spend three nights in Prague, famous for its "slender Gothic spires, Baroque curves and atmospheric backstreets" (The Times's Insider City Guide), with this £129-per-person deal from Broadway Travel, saving up to 38% on prices we have seen elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Three nights at the 4-star Pure White Hotel, in a Standard Room*
- Daily breakfast
*Travelzoo members travelling between January-March, 2020 will get an upgrade to an Executive Room and a bottle of wine in the room upon arrival.
Depart from London (Gatwick, Luton or Stansted) or Manchester on select dates between 8 January-12 February, 2020.
Departures are also available for the following dates:
- £149 per person... select dates 13 February-22 March, 2020
- £199 per person... select dates 4-9 December 2019; 1 April-29 September, 2020
Departures are also available from the following airports:
- Bournemouth or Edinburgh… from £139 per person
- Birmingham or London Southend… from £179 per person
- Bristol, East Midlands, Glasgow or Newcastle… from £189 per person
- Belfast… from £229 per person
Pure White Hotel is a "well-run and slickly designed boutique" hotel with "funky rooms", says The Daily Telegraph. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.
The hotel is under 10 minutes' walk from the IP Pavlova and Namesti Miru Metro stops, and from the nearest bus stop, from where it's a 10-minute journey to Prague's Old Town. There, you'll find the Jewish Quarter, the Astronomical Clock and Týn Church -- Fodor's says it's "one of the city's best examples of Gothic architecture". You can then hop on the Metro and take the 10-minute journey across the Vltava to Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle in the world.
- Add a guided Prague Grand City Tour, visiting Prague Castle and Charles Bridge, from £22 per person
- Add two nights in Budapest, at the 4-star Three Corners Hotel Bristol, from an extra £99 per person, including daily breakfast and train transfers
Transfers & baggage
A taxi from the airport will cost around £25 each way and take around 20 minutes. You can also take the 119 bus from the airport to Nadrazi Veleslavin Metro stop, and then the Metro's A line to Namesti Miru -- this option will cost around £3 per person in total and take 50 minutes. Checked baggage costs from £50 per bag, each way.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Broadway Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.