£799pp & up – All-inc Tobago beach holiday w/sea view
Tobago is "a tropical oasis of pure beauty", according to The Independent
Life slows to a more gentle pace on the Caribbean island of Tobago: you'll awaken to the sound of rustling palm fronds, take afternoon strolls along the shore and doze on lush white-sand beaches. This deal from Caribbean Warehouse includes ocean view accommodation with all meals, snacks and drinks for £799 per person, up to 62% cheaper than the regular price.
- Return flights
- Return transfers
- Seven nights at Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort, in a Superior Room with ocean view
- All-inclusive board, including all meals, drinks and snacks
- A bowl of fruit, a bottle of sparkling wine, two bottles of beer and two bottles of water upon arrival
- One 20-minute massage per person, per stay
- Late checkout until 1pm (subject to availability)
- £799 per person... 10, 17, 24 November; 1, 8 December, 2019
- £899 per person... 2, 9, 23 February; 1, 8, 15 March, 2020
- £899 per person... 10, 17, 24 September; 1, 8 October; 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 November; 2, 4 December, 2019; 28 April; 5, 12, 19, 26 May; 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 June; 7 July, 2020
- £999 per person... 29, 31 January; 3, 5, 12, 19 February; 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18 March, 2020
The Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort is in Crown Point, an area of southwestern Tobago known for its "attractive beaches" (Lonely Planet), as well as its restaurants and nightclubs. Store Bay Beach is a 5-minute walk away and is praised as "Crown Point's best place to swim" by Rough Guides**. Pigeon Point beach** is a 45-minute walk away, mostly along the seafront, or you can use the hotel shuttle service (supplements apply). Lonely Planet calls it "postcard-perfect" and says its "palm-fringed beach has powdery white sands and milky aqua water".
The property is set among five acres of manicured gardens and has a Jacuzzi and two swimming pools -- including one with a swim-up bar, a waterfall, lounging areas and a children's pool -- and two restaurants: one serving breakfast and the other lunch and dinner. There is direct access to a beach, where there is also a dive shop (supplements apply). There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Rooms have private balconies or patios with ocean views.
- Stay 10 nights from £1099 per person
- Stay 14 nights from £1399 per person
- Stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite from an extra £35 per person, per stay
- Children aged 2-11 can travel from £499 per child; infants from £99
- Solo travellers can book this deal from £1149
Transfers & baggage
Return shared transfers are included. Private transfers cost from an extra £30 per person, return. A checked-baggage allowance of 20-23kg per person, return, is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Caribbean Warehouse is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.