Sold out(June 11, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on June 08, 2021. See new deal
£770pp – La Palma: 7-nt all-inclusive holiday w/flights
Escape it all at a secluded, clifftop hotel with seven swimming pools
The Daily Telegraph calls La Palma "the heavenly Canary island you'd never thought to visit" — its lush forests, volcanic landscapes, and striking black sand beaches are just some of the reasons the island has been officially named a UNESCO biosphere reserve. You can spend a week there with this all-inclusive package from TUI, and get £100 off with the promo code SUMMER.
- Return flights with checked baggage
- Return transfers
- Seven nights at La Palma & Teneguía Princess Vital & Fitness, in a Standard Room
- All-inclusive board, covering all meals, drinks, and snacks
Fly from London Gatwick on 22 September, 2021.
See TUI's website for more information or to book this holiday online, or call 020 3451 2688 to speak to a consultant.
The 4-star La Palma & Teneguía Princess Vital & Fitness is in Fuencaliente, on the island's southern coast. The clifftop hotel is in a secluded location, surrounded by banana groves with views of the Atlantic ocean.
Facilities include seven swimming pools, some of which have ocean views, and an adults-only spa with a sauna, whirlpools, and an indoor pool (supplements apply). There's also a fitness centre and a range of activities included in your package, such as volleyball, table tennis, aerobics, archery, and dance classes.
Included meals are served in two main buffet restaurants, plus there's a snack bar by the pool that's covered by the all-inclusive board, serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads. For a supplement, you can dine at La Tasca or La Vita, which serve Spanish or Canarian tasting menus (reservations are required). There are two piano bars and one disco bar that host evening entertainment, plus a pool bar.
Standard Rooms can sleep up to three adults, or two adults and two children. They have a furnished balcony or terrace, a TV with satellite channels, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free.
- Stay in a Standard Room Sea View from £197 per person
- Stay in an Ocean Suite from £329 per person
- Add TUI's Covid testing Amber Package for £50 per person. This covers everything you need for re-entry into the UK, including a rapid flow antigen test and two PCR tests
- Add TUI's Covid testing Amber+ Package for £90 per person. This covers the above, plus a PCR test for your outbound flight and arrival into La Palma
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Book by June 11.
• Overseas testing for suspected cases
• Overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19 while on holiday
• Costs associated with an extended stay and a new return flight home if you’re asked to quarantine while on holiday
• Access to a dedicated 24/7 emergency hotline and app
Local tourist taxes may be payable at the property. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice. Local tourism taxes may be payable at property.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. TUI is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.