Sold out(February 21, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on February 18, 2019. See new deal
£259pp – Fuerteventura: all-inc beach escape w/flights
About the Hotel
Escape to an island of white-sand beaches and year-round sunshine
According to Lonely Planet, Fuerteventura has "the biggest and best beaches in the Canaries". With this deal from Globalhoppers, visit this laid-back island, that was declared a Unesco Biosphere Reserve in 2009, for £259 per person.
- Return flights
- Seven nights at Globales Costa Tropical, in a One Bedroom Apartment
- All-inclusive board covering all meals, drinks and snacks
Fly on select dates March-October from the following airports:
- Birmingham... 22, 29 March
- East Midlands... 17 March
- Leeds Bradford... 20 March
- Liverpool... 28 April; 5, 9, 12 May
- London Gatwick... 26, 27 March; 27, 30 April
- London Luton... 26, 30 March; 2, 30 April; 7, 14 May
- London Stansted... 18, 20 March; 2, 24, 27, 30 April; 7, 9, 12, 14 May; 1 October
- Manchester... 7 May
Travel on select dates June-July; September-October from £269 per person.
The Globales Costa Tropical Hotel is made up of apartments and bungalows, all with either a balcony or terrace. It has a large salt-water pool and sunbathing terraces, as well as 6000 square metres of gardens.
All-inclusive meals are served in the buffet-style restaurant, or for a supplement there is an Italian pizzeria. There is also a pool bar and a cafeteria bar serving drinks and snacks.
Facilities include a spa with a sauna and jacuzzi (supplements apply), a gym, football fields and tennis courts.
- Stay for 10 nights from £319 per person
- Stay for 14 nights from £469 per person
- Solo travellers can book this holiday for £532
Transfers & baggage
Add return transfers for £15 per person. Add checked baggage for £60 per person, return.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Globalhoppers is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team.
How to Book
Call Globalhoppers on 020 3474 5046.