£1239pp – Mauritius: 5-star beach week w/flights & meals
Stay a luxury hotel with white-gloved butlers and "serene and spacious rooms" (The Daily Telegraph)
Why We Love This Deal
Set on a pristine mile-long stretch of soft white sand, The Residence Mauritius combines "cool classical elegance" with "the charm of a bygone era", says The Daily Telegraph. With this £1239-per-person offer from Away Holidays, you can spend a relaxing week there and get your flights, transfers, and daily meals included — plus, you'll save up to £543 on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights, with 23kg checked baggage
- Return private airport transfers
- Seven nights at the 5-star The Residence Mauritius, in a Colonial Garden View Terrace
- Daily breakfast and dinner
Fly from London Heathrow on 5, 10, 12, 17 May, 2023.
More airports are available for the following prices:
- Birmingham… from £1348 per person
- Manchester… from £1358 per person
More dates are available from the following prices:
- £1504 per person… select dates in September, 2022
- £1629 per person… select dates in October, 2022
For more information, see Away Holidays' website or call 020 8705 0116 to make a booking.
The Residence Mauritius is set on a mile-long stretch of white-sand beach in Belle Mare, on the island's east coast. Surrounded by 25 acres of tropical gardens, the hotel has a luxurious feel throughout — from the scented towels you'll receive on arrival to the white-gloved butlers always at hand.
The Residence was the first hotel on the island to introduce a spa (supplements apply for treatments) and a heated pool — other facilities include a yoga studio, tennis courts, and a fitness centre.
A variety of watersports are also included, such as Hobie Cat sailing and waterskiing. The hotel can arrange glass-bottomed boat trips and has a PADI-certified dive centre (supplements apply).
Included meals are served in the main restaurant, which is a mixture of buffet-style and set-menu dining. There is also a poolside restaurant serving light lunches, a seafood restaurant, and a bar, which has nightly live entertainment and serves afternoon tea and evening cocktails.
The hotel has a weekly beach barbecue, and guests can grab a drink from the pop-up beach bar, try a Mauritian cookery class, or catch a movie at the outdoor cinema (supplements apply).
Colonial Garden View Terraces have beautiful views of the hotel's tropical gardens and come with a lounge area, a large marble bathroom, a mini bar, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. A mosquito net, an iPod docking station, and butler service are all available upon request.
- Add extra nights from £89 per person, per night
- Stay in a Colonial Ocean View Terrace from an extra £105 per person
- Stay in a Colonial Ocean Front Terrace from an extra £210 per person
- Stay with all-inclusive board from an extra £630 per person
- Children under 12 stay and eat for free and can travel from London Heathrow from £499 per child; from Birmingham from £549 per child; and from Manchester from £549 per child
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Away Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.