Sold out(January 17, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on January 19, 2018. See new deal
£999pp – Sri Lanka: 7-night private safari tour with flights
Get close to Sri Lanka's unique nature with 3 included jeep safaris
Experience Sri Lanka's "hot sandy beaches, cool hillside terrains, lush rainforests and elephant-filled national parks" (Condé Nast Traveller) with this private tour from Tour Center -- this exclusive deal is now £999 per person.
- Return flights, with checked baggage
- All transport and transfers in a private chauffeured vehicle
- One night at the 4-star Fairway Colombo in a Double Room, with daily breakfast
- Three nights at the 4-star Rain Tree Hotel, Tissamaharama, in a Double Room
- Three nights at the 5-star Citrus Waskaduwa, in a Double Room
- Daily breakfast, lunch or dinner in Tissamaharama
- All-inclusive board in Waskaduwa, including all meals, drinks and snacks
- Excursions throughout, including all entrance fees
Depart from London (Gatwick or Heathrow), Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh or Manchester on 26, 29-30 April; 2, 7-9 May.
Your tour begins in Colombo, Sri Lanka's dynamic capital, with a 1-night stay. You'll take a city tour while you're here, so you can get to grips with its cosmopolitan atmosphere, as well as seeing sights such as the Pettah bazaar district and the Galle Face Green, a large coastal park.
The next day, you'll travel to the Tissamaharama for ajeep safari through the Udawalawe National Park, one of Sri Lanka's best locations for spotting elephants -- there are over 600 in the park. You may also see buffalo, macaque and langur monkeys, sambhur deer, crocodiles and even leopards.
You'll spend three nights at the Rain Tree Hotel and will take a safari tour of Bundala National Park, famous for being one of Sri Lanka's prime bird-watching spots, with over 200 bird species recorded here. It's also home to elephants, crocodiles, turtles and many other animals. You'll also take a jeep safari through Yala National Park, where you'll likely spot leopards, sambar deer, buffalo and sloth bears.
On day five, you'll continue to the luxury Citrus Waskaduwa resort -- you'll spend three nights here on an all-inclusive basis, so you can relax and unwind before your flight home.
- Add a Madu River safari for an extra £45 per person
- Add an excursion to the Sigiriya rock fortress for an extra £90 per person
- Add a whale-watching excursion in Mirissa for an extra £180 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transfers and a 20kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Tour Center is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
26, 29-30 Apr; 2, 7-9 May
How to Book
Call Tour Center on 020 3515 0888.