£999pp – Nepal: 11-Night Guided Tour inc Flights, Was £2025
See Nepal's finest temples & visit one of the 'best national parks in Asia' on this 11-night tour
Spend time in one of the world's top nature reserves, bustling temple-laden cities and tranquil lakeside villages on this 11-night small-group** tour of Nepal from Lumle Holidays. For £999 per person, you'll get accommodation, all transportation (including international flights) and guided excursions, and save £1026 on the regular price.
- Return flights
- Two nights at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu, with guided sightseeing
- Three nights at the Mount View in Pokhara, with guided sightseeing in Pokhara Valley
- Two nights at the Hotel Jungle Crown in Chitwan National Park, including all meals, a guided nature walk, a canoeing excursion, a traditional dance and a jeep safari
- One night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- One night at the Hotel Himalayan Villa in Nagarkot
- Day trip to Bhaktapur
- One night at the Dhulikhel Lodge Resort, with an excursion to Changu Narayan temple
- One final night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast, all air-conditioned transportation and a local guide during sightseeing
Depart from London Heathrow on the following dates:
- £999 per person… 31 August; 12 September, 2017; 25 May; 7, 21 June; 5 July; 3 September, 2018
- £1099 per person… 15 November; 3 December, 2017; 8, 20 January; 1, 14 February; 1, 15, 28 March; 12, 26 April; 10 May, 2018
- £1199 per person… 17 September; 1, 22 October; 5, 16 November; 6 December, 2018
You'll be greeted at the airport by a local guide and transported to your hotel in Kathmandu, where you'll have a free evening to get to know the city. The next day, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu shrine at Pashupatinath and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world.
On the fourth day of your holiday, you'll arrive in Pokhara and spend two days exploring the surrounding area, including Phewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave temple and Devi's Falls.
You'll then head to Chitwan National Park, which teems with wild rhinos, tigers, leopards and deer. Chitwan is "one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia", according to Lonely Planet, and you'll immerse yourself thoroughly on a guided nature walk with bird-watching, a jeep safari through its dense jungle and a peaceful ride along the Rapti River in a traditional tree canoe.
Next, you'll journey to the mountain village of Nagarkot (via Kathmandu), where you'll spend a night before heading to Dhulikhel, via Bhaktapur, which boasts some of "finest religious architecture in the entire country" (Lonely Planet). En route to Dhulikhel, you'll have an excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Changu Narayan temple -- you can choose either a 3-4 hour hike through traditional villages, with the Himalayas as a backdrop, or take a car.
You'll spend a final night in Kathmandu before flying home to the UK.
- Solo travellers can book the same deal for £1599
- Add daily dinner for an extra £149 per person
- Add a scenic flight over Everest for an extra £199 per person
- Add five nights in Bhutan, plus an extra night in Kathmandu and flights, for an extra £1999 per person
- Add a 6-night tour of India's Golden Triangle, with flights, for an extra £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transportation is included, plus a checked-baggage allowance of 23kg.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.