£899pp – Vietnam group tour inc flights & Halong Bay cruise
This itinerary packs in 4 of Vietnam's most popular destinations for less than £900
With this exclusive small-group tour from Citrus Holidays, you can explore three cities in Vietnam over nine nights for £899 per person. The tour includes a tour of Ho Chi Minh City and a cruise around the limestone pillars and emerald waters of Halong Bay.
- Return international flights
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking guides
- Two nights at Saigon Ruby River Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, in a Deluxe Room
- A domestic flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Danang
- Four nights at the River Beach Resort & Residences, Hoi An, in a Deluxe Room
- A domestic flight from Danang to Hanoi
- Three nights at the Silk Queen Hotel, Hanoi, in a Deluxe Room
- A full-day Halong Bay cruise, with lunch and a bottle of wine
- Guided sightseeing throughout, including an excursion to Chu Chi Tunnels
- A traditional water-puppet show in Hanoi
- A foot massage in Hanoi
- Daily breakfast
Fly from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on select dates February-June; September; November, 2018.
Departures are available from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle for £999 per person.
Your holiday will begin with two nights in Ho Chi Minh City, where you'll stay in a hotel that's a few minutes' walk from one of the city's most mouth-watering attractions, the 100-year-old Ben Thanh street market.
You'll then travel to Hoi An for a 4-night stay at a hotel with views of De Vong River and the South China Sea, then continue to Hanoi for three nights at a deluxe property in the city's Old Quarter.
The trip also includes a cruise around Halong Bay on a luxury junk boat, where you'll see towering limestone columns, secret grottoes and floating villages. A seafood lunch with a bottle of wine is included.
Other trip highlights include a Ho Chi Minh City tour, a Hanoi tour -- which includes the Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake -- an excursion to Chu Chi Tunnels and a traditional water-puppet show.
For a more detailed itinerary, click here.
- Solo travellers can book this tour for £1199
- Add a 2-night Cambodia excursion, including flights, accommodation, transfers, an Angkor Wat tour and traditional Khmer dinner, for an extra £299 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.