£799pp – Nepal: 10-nt guided tour w/flights & jeep safari
About the Hotel
See Nepal's finest temples and visit one of the "best national parks in Asia" on this 10-night tour
Spend time in bustling temple-laden cities, tranquil lakeside village and one of the world's top nature reserves on this exclusive 10-night small-group** tour of Nepal from Lumle Holidays. For £799 per person, you'll get accommodation, all transportation (including international flights) and guided excursions.
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Shared group transfers throughout, in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Two nights at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu, with guided sightseeing
- Three nights at the Mount View in Pokhara, with guided sightseeing in Pokhara Valley
- Sunrise drive to Sarangkot
- Two nights at the Hotel Jungle Crown in Chitwan National Park, including all meals, a guided nature walk, a village walk, a traditional dance and a jeep safari
- One night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- One night at the Dhulikhel Lodge Resort, Dhulikhel
- One final night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast
- All guided excursions with entrance fees
Depart from London Heathrow on the following dates:
- £799 per person... 3, 14 June; 1 July, 2019
- £899 per person... 1 May; 23 September; 3 December, 2019
- £999 per person... 5, 11 March; 13; 24 May; 28 November, 2019; 13, 24 January; 4, 17 February; 2, 12 March, 2020
- £1099 per person... 20 April; 13 October; 4 November, 2019
You'll be greeted at the airport by a local guide and transported to your hotel in Kathmandu, where you'll have a free evening to get to know the city. The next day, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Durbar Square, the Buddhist temple at Swayambhunath and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world.
On the fourth day of your holiday, you'll arrive in Pokhara and spend two days exploring the surrounding area, including Phewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave temple and Devi's Falls. You'll also take an early morning trip to Sarangkot to view the sunrise from beyond the Annapurna mountain range. You can either join a 3-hour hike back to Pokhara, or take a car transfer, which is included in the cost.
You'll then head to Chitwan National Park, which teems with wild rhinos, tigers, leopards and deer. Chitwan is "one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia", according to Lonely Planet, and you'll immerse yourself thoroughly on a guided nature walk with bird-watching, a jeep safari through its dense jungle and a peaceful ride along the Rapti River in a traditional tree canoe.
Next, you'll journey to the mountain village of Dhulikhel, which has a temple-lined village square. En route, you'll visit Bhaktapur -- it boasts some of the "finest religious architecture in the entire country" (Lonely Planet). After a night in Dhulikhel, you'll return to Kathmandu for your final night.
- Solo travellers can book the same deal from £1399
- Add daily dinner for an extra £140 per person
- Add a scenic flight over Everest for an extra £199 per person
- Add a 6-night tour of India's Golden Triangle, with flights, for an extra £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transportation is included, plus a checked-baggage allowance of 20kg.
Book by Feb. 27.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.