£1499pp – Sri Lanka: 13-nt private tour inc leopard safari
See UNESCO World Heritage temples, ancient cities, elusive leopards and fragrant tea plantations
Be chauffeured around the lush landscapes of Sri Lanka on this exclusive trip from Citrus Holidays. This 13-night tour includes all private guided transfers and daily excursions for £1499 per person.
- Return flights
- All private transfers
- Three nights at Sungreen Resort & Spa, Habarana
- Two nights at Hotel Thilanka, Kandy
- Two nights at Ella Flower Garden Resort
- Train between Nanu Oya and Ella
- Two nights at Cinnamon Wild Yala
- Three nights at the 5-star Weligama Bay Marriott Resort & Spa, Mirissa
- One night at Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- All excursions led by an English-speaking guide and entrance fees
Depart from London Gatwick or Heathrow on:
- 19, 28 September, 2019
- 5 October, 2019
- 24 March, 2020
- 5,11 May, 2020
- 2 June, 2020
- 4, 11, 15, 23 September, 2020
- 1, 8, 12, 17 October, 2020
Fly from Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle from £1598 per person.
Additional dates are available. Visit the Citrus website for more information.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Dambulla Cave Temple and Bodhi Tree Temple
- Seeing the wild Asian elephants of Minneriya National Park and search for leopards on a jeep safari in Yala National Park
- The ancient city of Polonnaruwa, an archaeological relic that's now home to a population of cheeky toque macaques
- Kandy -- the "undisputed cultural capital of the island" (Rough Guides) -- where you will visit the Temple of the Tooth and the Royal Botanical Gardens
- Tea tasting and riding the heritage train in Nuwara Eliya, nicknamed "Little England" for its toy-town feel
- Endangered turtles laying their eggs on Rekawa Beach
- Whale watching in Mirissa, one of the best locations in the world to spot blue and sperm whales
- Misty views over Baker's Falls and World's End on the Horton Plains plateau trail
- Cooking demonstration and lunch at Matale spice gardens
- Solo travellers can get this deal from £2298
- Add a 5-night private tour of India's Golden Triangle (Delhi, Jaipur and Agra), with flights, from an extra £599 per person
Transfers & baggage
All private transfers and checked luggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.