£1369pp – Deluxe 10-night Singapore & Bali tour w/flights
See Singapore's top sights and bustling markets, followed by Bali's lush rice paddies and beaches
Expect rooftop pools, 5-star resorts, a guided tour and plenty of free time to explore on this 10-night Singapore and Bali holiday from Exoticca. This exclusive offer is £1369 per person.
- All flights
- All shared transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast
- Three nights at the 4-star Mercure Singapore Bugis
- Three nights at 5-star The Mansion Resort Hotel and Spa, Ubud
- Four nights at the luxurious Prama Sanur Beach Bali, Sanur
- A half-day guided tour of Singapore, with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London Heathrow for:
- £1369 per person... 22 October
- £1379 per person... 19 November
- £1399 per person... 5, 12, 26 November
- £1419 per person... select dates January-March, 2019
- £1489 per person... 3 December
Fly from Manchester from £1489 per person; or from Birmingham from £1559 per person; or from Glasgow from £1599 per person.
You'll spend the first three nights at the 4-star Mercure Singapore Bugis, which has two restaurants, a rooftop infinity pool, a hot tub and a sunbathing terrace with panoramic views of the city. The hotel is by Bras Basah Bugis in the arts district and home to the National Museum of Singapore.
Next, you'll head to Bali for a 3-night stay at the luxurious Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa in Ubud, described by Condé Nast Traveler as "palatial" and "opulent". During your stay in Ubud, you'll take a tour of the island, calling at Singapadu village, the Sacred Monkey Forest -- home of long-tailed macaques -- the Saraswati Temple and Ubud Market, where you can shop for arts and crafts.
The final four nights are spent at a luxury beachfront resort in Sanur, in the south of the island. The resort has two outdoor pools, a spa, a fitness centre and a watersports centre where guests can try surfing and kitesurfing (additional charges apply). Choose from three restaurants, serving international, Indonesian or Italian dishes.
- Stay 14 nights from £1669 per person
- Add a Rural Bali Life Scene trip from Ubud for an extra £65.88 per person, including a Balinese breakfast and lunch, and see local craftsmen making hats and palm wine
- Add a Royal Lake Sea Temple trip from Sanur for an extra £61 per person, including entry to the Pura Taman Ayun Temple and the botanical gardens. You'll see the market at the mountain village of Bedugul and take a boat trip to the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. Lunch is included
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers and 20kg checked luggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.