Sold out(October 15, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on October 16, 2019. See new deal
£1299pp – South India: 13-night tour inc flights & meals
Discover wildlife hotspots, UNESCO sites and beaches in India's diverse south
Southern India is "the subcontinent's steamy heartland" (Lonely Planet). For £1299 per person, this exclusive 13-night holiday from Lumle Holidays packs in a guided tour of its palaces, temples and national parks, followed by a relaxing beach stay.
- Outbound flight to Bengaluru and return flight from Trivandrum, including checked luggage
- One night at the Radisson Bengaluru City Center
- Two nights at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Mysore, Mysuru
- Two nights at the Fortune Hotel Sullivan Court, Ooty
- Two nights at the Abad Brookside Lakkidi, Wayanad
- Two nights at the Casino Hotel, Kochi
- One night on a houseboat in Alleppey
- Three nights at the Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel & Spa, Kovalam
- Daily breakfast and dinner, plus two lunches
- Group transfers and guided excursions throughout, with a local English-speaking guide, and all entrance fees
Depart from London Heathrow on 3 October, 2019; 22 January; 19 February; 4 March; 27 April; 4 May, 2020.
Travel on select dates November-December, 2019; June-December, 2020, from £1399 per person.
- Bengaluru... India's Garden City, where you'll find picturesque parks, as well as a burgeoning drinking and dining scene, with craft beer joints and independent cafés on almost every corner
- Mysuru... explore its palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the spice stalls in the old bazaar. You'll also head out of town to visit Sri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple
- Mudumalai National Park... take a 4x4 safari in search of elephants and tigers
- Ooty.... you'll ride the Nilgiri Mountain Railway -- a UNESCO-listed narrow-gauge railway that navigates ravines and forested hills -- and visit a tea plantation
- Wayanad… visit the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary to spot Indian bison, elephants and tigers, before heading to Pookode Lake
- Kochi... one the oldest ports in India and known for its blend of Chinese, European and Indian cultures
- Alleppey... spend the night on a traditional houseboat to discover the region's backwaters
- Kovalam… a resort on a crescent golden-sand beach fringed with palm trees; you'll take an hour-long boat ride on Poovar Lake en route, plus get a Ayurvedic massage at the hotel
- Solo travellers can book the offer from £1898
- Add a 6-night guided tour in north India, visiting Agra, Delhi and Jaipur, including an internal flight to Delhi, for an extra £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Book by Oct. 15.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Lumle Holidays on 020 3006 2722.