£1299pp – India & Nepal tour with flts & guide
Take in views of Mount Everest, see the Taj Mahal & visit the capitals of Kathmandu & Delhi
Combine Himalayan peaks with the India's Land of the Kings on this 11-night group tour from Citrus Holidays. This exclusive offer takes you from Kathmandu to Delhi for £1299 per person, taking in Rajasthan, Mount Everest, the Taj Mahal and more.
- Return flights
- Shared transfers throughout in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking guide
- Two nights at Hotel Tibet, in Kathmandu
- Two nights at The Lakeside Retreat, in Pokhara
- Two nights at Hotel Country Villa, in Nagarkot
- One night at Four Points by Sheraton, in Agra
- Two nights at Park Regis, in Jaipur
- Two nights at the Park Inn By Radisson, in Delhi
- Excursions throughout, including entry fees
- Daily breakfast
Fly from London Heathrow on select dates from March-June. It's £1599 per person to fly on select dates July-September. For more information, see Citrus Holidays' website.
Your holiday will begin in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal, where you'll be greeted by an official guide and taken to your hotel. You'll then go to Pashupatinath Temple, a sacred Hindu site on the banks of the Bagmati River; Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world; and Kathmandu Durbar Square, where the city's ancient kings were crowned.
On the next day, you'll visit the village of Patan, famous for producing beautiful Tibetan carpets. Wander the colourful marketplace before heading to the Monkey Temple for wonderful views of the Kathmandu Valley.
Next, you'll visit Pokhara -- the gateway to the Himalayas -- where you'll spend two nights visiting spectacular caves and waterfalls and take a boat ride across Phewa Lake. Your final nights in Nepal will be spent in Nagarkot, where you can catch stunning views of Mount Everest.
After a connecting flight, you'll head to Agra to take in the iconic Taj Mahal, followed by Jaipur for s full day exploring its majestic Rajasthani architecture. You will also see a light and sound show in the evening. Your final stop is Delhi, where you'll have a full day of sightseeing, including a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi and visits to the Red Fort, the Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Qutb Minar and India Gate.There will also be the chance to visit the Dilli Haat market before catching your flight home.
- Add a 4-night beach break in Goa, including accommodation at the 4-star Resort Terra Paraiso, daily breakfast, flights and airport transfers, for £299 per person
- Add a 2-night Chitwan National Park extension, including meals and transfers for £199 per person
- Solo travellers get this deal from £1798 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.