£1049pp – Thailand: 12-night holiday inc beach & rainforest
Laze on the beach, explore the rainforest and dive in one of Thailand's top spots
This 12-night Thailand package from Premier Holidays includes stays by the white-sand beaches of Phuket, the elephant-filled Khao Sok National Park and Khao Lak, an excellent spot for diving and snorkelling. Now £1049 per person, the deal saves up to 22% on the cost of putting the same trip together yourself.
- Return flights to Phuket with Emirates, including checked luggage
- Four nights at the X2 Vibe Phuket Patong, in a Deluxe Room, with daily breakfast
- Shared transfers from X2 Vibe Phuket Patong to Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp
- Two nights at Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp, in a luxury tent, with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All activities at Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp, including elephant feeding, canoeing and cooking demonstrations
- Shared transfers from Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp to Moracea By Khao Lak Resort
- Six nights at the Moracea By Khao Lak Resort, in a Jasmine Superior Room, with daily breakfast and one set-menu dinner
Depart from London (Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted) daily Monday-Thursday 1-19 October, 2020.
Fly from Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester from £1119 per person.
Travel on select dates 5 January-28 February; 16 April-15 July; 27 July-20 October, 2021, from £1369 per person.
The holiday begins with a 4-night stay in Patong, on Phuket's western coast. The The X2 Vibe Phuket Patong is a few minutes' walk from a wide, white-sand beach that's sheltered on both sides by lush tropical verges. It has an outdoor pool, and your room has a large private balcony and free Wi-Fi.
Next, you'll transfer to the Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp in Khao Sok National Park. Elephant Hills focuses on elephant conservation and is chain free. The Daily Telegraph praises the camp's "luxury safari-style tents" and "unique setting at the foot of a jutting ridge of green-clad karst mountains".
You'll spend time feeding the elephants, go canoeing and take a traditional wooden junk boat cruise down the Sok River. You'll also visit a local market and go trekking through the rainforest. Dance performances and cooking demonstrations take place each evening.
Finally, you'll spend six nights at Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, a luxury beachfront property with 91% positive reviews on TripAdvisor. The resort overlooks the Andaman Sea, and amenities include a beachfront restaurant, several lagoon-style pools and a swim-up bar. Khao Lak Lumru National Park is less than a mile away from the resort -- we recommend taking an independent day trip to see its forested mountains and tropical waterfalls.
- Add extra nights in Khao Lak from £16 per person, per night
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday for £1269
Transfers & baggage
This deal includes checked baggage and transfers to and from Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp. Add airport transfers from £55 per person.
ABTA (V0762) and ATOL (2713) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Premier Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.