£2499pp – Peru, Amazon & Galapagos: 17-night tour w/flights
Discover the cities, scenery, and stunning wildlife of Peru and Ecuador
For £2499 per person, visit some of South America's most awe-inspiring sights. This exclusive 17-night trip from Exoticca takes you from Peru's national treasure, Machu Picchu, to the volcanic Galápagos archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, via Ecuador's capital, Quito, and the Amazon rainforest.
- Return flights from the UK
- Two nights at the Andesmar Hotel & Suites, Lima
- Flight from Lima to Cusco
- Two nights at the Hotel Hacienda Del Valle, Sacred Valley
- Two nights at the San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Cusco
- Flight from Cusco to Lima
- One further night at the Andesmar Hotel & Suites, Lima
- Flight from Lima to Quito
- One night at the Mercure Hotel Alameda Quito
- Two nights at the Suchipakari Ecuadorian Jungle Lodge, Amazon rainforest
- Two further nights at the Mercure Hotel Alameda Quito
- Flight from Quito to the Galápagos
- Three nights at the Galápagos Hotel Katarma, San Cristobal
- Flight from the Galápagos to Guayaquil
- Two nights at the Unipark Hotel, Guayaquil
- Daily breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary, with an English-speaking guide
Entrance fees to the Galápagos National Park and Transit Control Card are payable separately on arrival (approximately US$120 per person).
Depart from from London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Manchester, or Newcastle on select dates September-November, 2021; March; September-October, 2022.
For more information, all departure options, and to book this deal online, see Exoticca's website. Or call 020 3966 8627 to book, quoting deal ID 9933.
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine, and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre and Santo Domingo Convent
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard for a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will travel to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... shrouded in mist amid the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage as you take a guided tour
- Quito... a local guide will show you round the city — the oldest in South America — as well as the Middle of the World monument, which marks the location of the Equator
- Amazon rainforest... you'll go on both night- and day-time walks in search of the rainforest's abundant wildlife
- Galápagos Islands... you'll stay on the island of San Cristobal, from where you'll take a trip to see the famous Galápagos giant tortoises
- Guayaquil... you'll go on a city tour visiting the Malecón 2000, Parque Iguanas (a park where you can see iguanas) and the vibrant neighbourhood of Las Peñas
Alternatively, take a 10-night tour of Ecuador only, covering the Amazon rainforest and the Galapagos Islands, from £1699 per person.
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures; check with Exoticca when booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.