£2449pp – 10-night Florida tour inc Everglades & space centre
Explore the Florida of famous writers, artists and inventors on this cultural tour from Titan Travel
Welcome to the Florida you haven't seen before -- think getting behind the scenes at the Kennedy Space Center, riding an airboat through the tropical wetlands of the Everglades, or cosying up in a lamp-lit pub in the oldest town in the United States. This diverse tour from Titan Travel is now £2449 per person, saving up to £150 on regular prices.
- Return flights with British Airways
- VIP door-to-door transfers, including collection from your home
- Two nights at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- Two nights at Hotel Bay Harbor or Washington Park Hotel, Miami
- Two nights at 24 North Hotel Key West
- Two nights at Westin Cape Coral
- Two nights at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater
- Excursions as per itinerary
Depart from London Gatwick on 20 September, 2020.
For more information and a day-by-day itinerary, see Titan Travel's website. Call 0808 239 0462 and quote Travelzoo to book at the discounted rate.
- Orlando... Titan Travel's VIP transfer service will take you from your home to the airport for your flight to Orlando. Once there, you'll spend two nights settling into a sprawling hotel with four swimming pools and 15 restaurants
- St Augustine... this is the oldest continually occupied city in the United States, founded in 1565. You'll tour the cobbled lanes with a local guide, and have an afternoon to explore the top-notch museums and cozy cafés
- Kennedy Space Center... at this historic launch site, you can get up close to space shuttle Atlantis, touch a moon rock and go beyond the gates of NASA
- Miami... explore the historic Art Deco buildings of the city's ritziest neighbourhoods, then spend the afternoon relaxing on a white-sand beach
- Key West... famous for its picket-fenced cottages, pastel-hued mansions and tin-roofed conch houses, Key West has long drawn writers and artists with its quirky tropical atmosphere. You'll see Ernest Hemingway's home, where he wrote 70% of his lifetime works
- The Everglades... you'll take an alligator-spotting airboat ride in the third-largest national park in the United States
- Cape Coral... you'll stay at a hotel that's walking distance from the historic downtown, and visit the homes of inventors Thomas Edison and Henry Ford
- Clearwater... on the final leg of your journey, you'll relax by the beach in Clearwater, and take a farewell dinner cruise with live music and dancing
Solo travellers can book the same tour for £3249.
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Titan Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.