£2399pp – 12-nt Canada trip w/flights & Rocky Mountaineer
Tick off five amazing Canadian destinations, plus ride a luxurious train through the Rockies
Why We Love This Deal
Not only does this deal from Premier Holidays save over £800 on the cost of putting the same trip together yourself, it also gives you the chance to see the many sides of Canada. Hang out in the hip cities of Toronto and Vancouver, explore Montreal's French heritage, take in outstanding natural beauty with stays in the Canadian Rockies, and ride the luxury Rocky Mountaineer train, which Lonely Planet calls "one of the world's ultimate experiences".
- Return flights into Montreal and out of Vancouver, with 23kg checked luggage
- Two nights in Montreal at the 4-star Meridien Versailles, in a Classic Room
- A VIA Rail train journey from Montreal to Toronto
- Two nights in Toronto at the 4-star Sheraton Centre, in a Standard Room
- A domestic flight from Toronto to Calgary
- A shuttle transfer from Calgary airport to the hotel in Banff
- Three nights in Banff at the 4-star Royal Canadian Lodge, in a Standard Room
- A shuttle transfer from Banff to Jasper
- Two nights in Jasper at the 4-star Jasper Inn & Suites, in a Standard Room
- An overnight, luxury train journey from Jasper to Vancouver aboard the Rocky Mountaineer, with SilverLeaf service and an overnight stay in Kamloops
- Two nights in Vancouver at the Coast Coal Harbour, in a Coast Room
Fly direct from London Heathrow with Air Canada on 27 September, 2022.
Travel on 6 May, 2022, from an extra £200 per person; on 1 July, 2022, from an extra £450 per person; or on 5 August, 2022, from an extra £750 per person.
Depart from Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle for an extra £230 per person.
For more information, see Premier Holidays' website or call 0800 408 5693 to speak to a consultant.
The adventure begins in Montreal, where you'll have two nights to explore this Francophone city. See world-class art in the Musée des Beaux-Arts, tuck into some poutine, and wander through the beautiful streets of Old Montreal, with its 18th-century architecture.
You'll then board a VIA Rail train to Toronto, where you'll have two nights to explore the cosmopolitan city. Your base will be a stylish 4-star property that has a 2.5-acre garden with a waterfall, and an indoor/outdoor pool with a poolside bar and a hot tub. The CN Tower and St Lawrence Market are both a 20-minute walk away, or you can hop on a bus and hang out in the trendy Distillery District.
Next, you'll board a domestic flight to Calgary, Alberta. From the airport, you'll be whisked to the beautiful natural landscapes of Banff, where you'll have three nights to savour the great Canadian outdoors. Your classic lodge-style hotel is just under an hour's drive from the electric-blue waters of Lake Louise, and a 13-minute drive from the Banff Gondola, which you can ride to the top of the peaks for a birds-eye views of six mountain ranges.
You'll then be transferred directly from Banff to Jasper, where you'll spend two nights in Jasper National Park, the largest in the Canadian Rockies, and and part of UNESCO's Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks World Heritage Site. It's home to breath-taking natural beauty and a whole host of free-roaming wildlife — watch out for elk, caribou, beavers, and maybe even a bear or two.
After two nights in Jasper, it's time to board the Rocky Mountaineer for two days riding through the Canadian Rockies. You'll weave alongside roaring rapids and pine forests, crossing huge bridges that give breathtaking views of the mountains. Gourmet dining and alcoholic beverages are included. You'll break for one night at a hotel in the city of Kamloops.
You'll draw into the station and finish the trip with two nights in Vancouver. Downtown Vancouver, bordered by its mountain-framed harbour to the north and sandy beach to the south, is perfect for exploring on foot. Head to Stanley Park for exceptional mountain and harbour views.
- Travel with GoldLeaf service on the Rocky Mountaineer — where you'll get reclining seats, full-dome glass windows, a larger outdoor viewing platform, and a separate dining level — from an extra £349 per person
- Add an evening wildlife safari in Banff from an extra £35 per person
- Add a Vancouver city tour, including the Capilano Suspension Bridge, from an extra £79 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ABTA (V0762) and ATOL (2713) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Premier Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.