£2124pp – South America: 16-night guided tour with flights
Explore majestic Machu Picchu, head to the top of Iguazú Falls, and gaze up at Christ the Redeemer
Make easy work of travelling around three countries on this South American adventure — across 16 nights, you'll visit the vibrant cities of Lima, Buenos Aires, and Rio de Janeiro, and see UNESCO World Heritage Sites Machu Picchu and Iguazú Falls. This exclusive package from Exoticca is now £2124 per person, and includes flights from across the UK. This exclusive offer currently includes an extra £175 off as part of Exoticca's Back to Travel sale, which ends on 30 June.
- Return overnight flights to Lima and from Rio de Janeiro
- Two nights at the Andesmar Hotel & Suites, Lima
- Two nights at the Hotel Hacienda Del Valle, Scared Valley
- A day trip to Machu Picchu, including the Expedition Train to Aguas Calientes
- Two nights at the San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Cusco
- Flight from Cusco to Lima
- One further night at the Andesmar Hotel & Suites, Lima
- Flight from Lima to Buenos Aires
- Three nights at the ibis Buenos Aires Obelisco Hotel
- Flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazú
- Three nights at the Mérit Iguazú Hotel, Puerto Iguazú
- Flight from Iguazú to Rio de Janeiro
- Three nights at the Best Western Plus Copacabana Design Hotel, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- All excursions with an English-speaking guide. A small fee applies for entrance to Iguazú National Park (payable locally)
Depart from London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle on select dates October, 2021; January; June-July; September, 2022.
Travel on select dates November, 2021; April-July, 2022, from £2224 per person.
For more information, all departure options, and to book this deal online, see Exoticca's website. Or call 020 3966 8627 to book, quoting deal ID 9937.
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine, and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre and Santo Domingo Convent
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard for a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will move to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... shrouded in mist amid the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage as you take a guided tour
- Buenos Aires... a "beautiful city" that "combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion" (Lonely Planet) — you'll stay around 15 minutes by taxi from the elaborate tombs of Recoleta Cemetery (including Eva Perón's final resting place), and the colourful houses and tango clubs of La Boca
- Puerto Iguazú... visit both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the impressive Iguazú Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in a rainforest-filled national park, and take a train ride to the Devil's Throat lookout area to watch the water rush from the river down an 80-metre drop
- Rio de Janeiro... stay near Parque Estadual da Chacrinha, a forested park featuring wildlife and historic ruins, and trails to the top of Morro de São João. The included tour takes in the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain
Alternatively, take a shorter, 7-night tour of Peru from £1199 per person, with the same first six nights as the above itinerary, plus one additional night in Lima.
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures; check with Exoticca when booking.
Travelzoo tip: Exoticca has a Back to Travel sale until 30 June, 2022, on all its deals. You'll get £200 off per booking when you spend up to £3499, £350 off per booking when you spend over £3500, and £500 off per booking when you spend over £5000. The prices we quote are based on two people travelling on the cheapest dates, and are inclusive of the discount. Discount is added in the final stage of booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Book online with Exoticca -- Fully refundable
Choose your preferred date from the booking calendar. The discount will be applied on the next page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully refundable on 020 3966 8627.
Quote deal ID 9937.