£1999pp – New York, Niagara Falls & luxe Rockies rail trip
Riding the luxe Rocky Mountaineer train is "one of the world's ultimate experiences" (Lonely Planet)
Explore some of the most iconic destinations in the US and Canada with this 10-night adventure from Jetline Holidays, which is now £1999 per person. You'll kick back at a brand-new design hotel in Manhattan, stay at a hotel that's two blocks from Niagara Falls, and spend a week travelling right the way across Canada.
You'll also travel on the Rocky Mountaineer, which is "one of the world's best train journeys" (Forbes). The huge glass-domed windows give you unparalleled views of the Canadian wilderness.
- Outbound flight from London to New York, connecting flight from Toronto to Calgary, and return flight from Vancouver to London, with a 20kg checked-baggage allowance
- All transfers, including shuttle transfers from hotels to stations and airports, plus a 2-hour coach ride from Calgary airport to Banff
- Two nights at Arlo Midtown, New York City, in a Standard Room
- An Amtrak train journey from New York to Niagara Falls
- Two nights at the DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa, Niagara Falls, in a Niagara Room
- An Amtrak train journey from Niagara to Toronto
- Two nights at the Sheraton Center, Toronto, in a Standard Room
- Two nights at Banff Park Lodge, Banff, in a Standard Room
- A 2-day Rocky Mountaineer Silver Leaf train ride from Banff to Vancouver, and an overnight stay in Kamloops, with meals included
- One night at the Sheraton Wall Center, Vancouver, in a Standard Room
Fly from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Glasgow, or Manchester on select dates April-June, 2021.
Depart from Bristol, Edinburgh, or Leeds Bradford from £2199 per person.
Travel on select dates July-September, 2021, from £2199 per person.
You'll start your holiday with two nights in Midtown Manhattan, where you'll stay at Arlo Midtown, a brand-new hotel opening in 2021. The hotel's sister property, Arlo NoMad, was named one of Travel + Leisure's best hotels in NYC — Arlo Midtown will have the same focus on contemporary design.
Next, you'll catch the Amtrak train to Niagara Falls, where you'll stay at DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa. The hotel has views of the falls, and is around two minutes' walk from the Skylon Tower, which has a revolving restaurant.
After, you'll travel by train to Toronto, where you'll spend two nights at a city centre hotel, before flying to Banff for a stay at a traditional lodge. You'll get two nights to hike the area's forest trails, then head to the station to board the Rocky Mountaineer.
The Rocky Mountaineer is "one of the world's best train journeys", says Forbes, and is specially designed to give passengers the best views of the Canadian wilderness. You'll be "unapologetically pampered" (Evening Standard) on your 2-day journey from Banff to Vancouver, and you'll break in the city of Kamloops, where you'll spend the night in a central hotel. You'll see snow-capped mountains, herds of roaming caribou, lakes as clear as glass, and, if you're lucky, a grizzly bear or a golden eagle.
Finally, you'll disembark in Vancouver, where you'll spend a night at a central hotel that's around 10 minutes' walk from the Pacific Ocean at Sunset Beach Park. The next morning, you'll catch your flight home from Vancouver International Airport.
- Travel with higher level Gold Leaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer, which includes 2-storey carriages and a dining room, for an extra £299 per person
- Add extra nights in Vancouver from £39 per person
- Add extra nights in New York or Toronto from £49 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transfers and a 20kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
Book this holiday with a low £699-per-person deposit. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid as cleared funds no later than the due date shown on your confirmation invoice issued by Jetline Holidays. You can change your travel dates free of charge up until eight weeks before your original departure date. Any increase in flight prices for a new date will be payable in full at the time the booking is amended. Should you wish to cancel your holiday, you need to inform Jetline Holidays in writing. Apart from non-refundable elements of the holiday (e.g. airfare), which are listed on the confirmation issued by Jetline Holidays, cancellation charges are as follows, before your booked travel date: More than 91 days: deposit only 42-90 days: 50% of holiday cost 16-41 days: 75% of holiday cost 8-15 days: 90% of holiday cost 7 or fewer days: 100% of holiday cost
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.