£1999pp – 12-nt Ecuador & Galápagos tour with flights
See giant tortoises, snorkel with sea lions and visit Charles Darwin's research station
The diverse natural wonders of Ecuador take in Andean mountain ranges, Amazonian rainforests and Pacific Ocean beaches, while the Galápagos Islands are home to wildlife that you can't find anywhere else in the world. See it all for £1999 per person with this exclusive escorted tour from Citrus Holidays, which includes sightseeing excursions throughout.
- Return flights
- Domestic flights
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle, with an English-speaking guide
- Two nights at the 5-star Swissôtel Quito Hotel
- Two nights at El Septimo Paraiso, Mindo
- One night at Hostería Hacienda Pinsaqui, Otavalo
- One night at Termas de Papallacta
- Two nights at Hotel Silberstein, Baltra island
- Three nights at Hotel Blue Marlin, San Cristóbal island
- One night at Unipark Hotel, Guayaquil
- Excursions throughout
Site entry fees to the Galápagos Islands are not included. They cost a total of US$100 per person and are payable locally.
Fly from London Heathrow on 9 October, 2019; 10 May, 2020.
Depart from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle from £2199 per person.
Fly on select dates March-June, 2020, from £2199 per person.
For a detailed itinerary and a full list of dates, see Citrus Holidays' website.
- Explore Quito, one of the best-preserved colonial cities in South America
- Stand with a foot in both hemispheres at the equator monument Mitad del Mundo
- Visit a local chocolatier to learn about Ecuadorian chocolate
- Take a cable-car ride through the Cloud Rainforest to see toucans and hummingbirds
- Sip some of Ecuador's best coffee in a pretty plaza at Otavalo
- Take an hour-long hike along Crater Lake in Cotacachi Cayapas Ecological Reserve
- Learn to cook traditional food with locals from the Andean village of Peguche
- Relax in the bubbling springs of Papallacta with stunning views of the Andes
- Visit cloud-ringed Cotapaxi, the highest active volcano in the world
- Enjoy lunch at a private ranch in the Galápagos Islands
- See the iconic giant tortoises that call the islands home
- Snorkel with sea lions at Academy Bay
- Tour the Charles Darwin Research Station
- See blue-footed boobies and more on Isla Lobos
- Relax on a pristine white-sand beach in San Cristóbal
Solo travellers can book the same deal for £2499.
Transfers & baggage
Return transfers and checked baggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.