£1799pp – 12-night guided Brazil tour inc Iguazú Falls & flights
See bustling metropolises, coconut-grove-backed beaches, and the thundering cascades of Iguazú Falls
Why We Love This Deal
The vast and varied landscapes of Brazil make it "one of the world's most captivating places" (Lonely Planet). During this £1799-per-person 12-night guided tour from Exoticca, you'll be in awe from start to finish as you experience two of the country's most beautifully alluring cities, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, as well as the dramatic Iguazú Falls and laid-back, secluded beaches of Búzios.
- Return flights, out to São Paulo and back from Rio de Janeiro
- All transfers throughout
- Two nights at the Comfort Nova Paulista, São Paulo
- Flight from São Paulo to Iguazú
- Three nights at the Viale Tower Hotel, Iguazú
- Flight from Iguazú to Rio de Janeiro
- Three nights at the Nobile Hotel Copacabana Design Hotel, Rio de Janeiro
- Three nights at the La Chimere, Búzios
- One night at the Nobile Hotel Copacabana Design Hotel, Rio de Janeiro
- Daily breakfast throughout
- All entry fees and tours with an English-speaking guide as indicated in the itinerary
Fly from London on 25 May, 2023.
For more information or to book this deal online, see Exoticca's website or call 020 3966 8627 to speak to a consultant and quote deal ID 7117.
- São Paulo... you'll have more than a full day to explore this spirited city that "shines brightest when the sun goes down" (Forbes). A high-rise metropolis, this Brazilian city offers a buzzing nightlife, cutting-edge art galleries, street art, and some of the country's best restaurants. In the old downtown district, you can admire the mix of colonial architecture or sample local cuisine at one of the many Brazilian bistros
- Iguazú Falls... an UNESCO World Heritage Site in a rainforest-filled national park and "one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring sights" (Lonely Planet). You'll see the Brazilian side of one of the world's Seven Natural Wonders and wind your way through the wild rainforest on an unforgettable trail. Upon reaching the magnificent falls, an elevator will take you to the best viewing spot for spectacular panoramic views of the cascades
- Rio de Janeiro... this tropical paradise is known for its lush jungles, golden beaches and samba-fuelled nightlife. You will see Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain and colourful Selarón Steps during your guided tour. We also recommend taking time to watch the magical sunset at Copacabana beach with a caipirinha in hand
- Búzios... a five-mile peninsula just over 100 miles from Rio, the resort is known for its pristine sandy beaches and upmarket ambiance, which were popularised by Brigitte Bardot in the 1960s. During your visit, you will take a boat cruise, see uninhabited islands from the waters and swim in the clearwater bays of Azeda, Azedinha, and João Fernandes.
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures, check with Exoticca when booking.
How to Book
Book online with Exoticca
Pricing on the Exoticca site will appear higher than the advertised price. Choose your preferred date from the booking calendar and a discount will be applied on the next page to get the final deal price.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca on 020 3966 8627.
Quote deal ID 7117.