£1499pp – Peru tour inc Machu Picchu & Amazon, £500 off
Culinary delights, untouched nature, rich heritage and the majestic Machu Picchu in one trip
Visit Lima and indulge in its fresh ceviche, fiery ajís and refreshing pisco sours; take a train through the Sacred Valley; gaze in awe at the glorious Machu Picchu; and head deep into the Amazon rainforest. This 11-night guided tour from Exoticca is now £1499 per person -- that's £500 off the regular price.
- All flights
- All shared transfers
- Two nights at the Arawi Miraflores Express, Lima
- Two nights at the La Hacienda del Valle, Sacred Valley
- Two nights at Inkarri Cusco
- One night at La Casa Morey, Iquitos
- Three nights at Irapay Amazon Lodge
- Daily breakfast, plus daily dinner in the Amazon
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London Gatwick on 10 June; 2 September, 2020. It's £1699 per person to depart on 29 August.
Depart from Birmingham or Manchester from £1599 per person; from Edinburgh or Newcastle from £1649 per person; from Bristol or Glasgow from £1699 per person; or from Cardiff from £1749 per person.
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre, a visit to the Chocolate Museum and Santo Domingo Convent
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard for a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will move to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... shrouded in mist amid the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage as you take a guided tour
- Amazon... during your 3-night stay deep in the rainforest you'll take a boat ride on the Amazon, go on nature walks in search of wildlife (including a nocturnal excursion), explore Monkey Island and visit the indigenous Yagua community
Solo travellers get this deal from £1949 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Shared transfers are included throughout. Checked luggage may not be included on all flights. If it is not, supplements start from £50 per bag per flight. We recommend asking for confirmed fees with Exoticca at time of booking.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.