£1499pp – Peru: 9-night tour w/Amazon lodge stay & flights
Culinary delights, untouched nature, rich heritage, and the majestic Machu Picchu in one trip
Visit Lima and indulge in its fresh ceviche, fiery ajís, and refreshing pisco sours; take a train through the Sacred Valley; gaze in awe at the glorious Machu Picchu; and head deep into the Amazon rainforest. This 9-night guided tour from Exoticca is now £1499 per person, and includes all flights, accommodation, and excursions.
- All flights
- All shared transfers
- Two nights at the Ayenda Andes Mar, Lima
- Two nights at the Hotel Hacienda Del Valle, Sacred Valley
- Two nights at the San Francisco Plaza Hotel, Cusco
- Two nights at the Inkaterra Guides Field Station, Puerto Maldonado
- One further night at the Ayenda Andes Mar, Lima
- Daily breakfast, plus all meals while in Puerto Maldonado
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London on select dates October-November, 2021.
You can also depart from the following airports:
- Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle… from £1699 per person
- Birmingham or Belfast… from £1699 per person
- Bristol… from £1799 per person
For more information, further departure dates and airports, or to book online, visit the Exoticca website. Or call 020 8068 3176 to book, quoting deal ID 6513.
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine, and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre and Santo Domingo Convent
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard for a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will move to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... shrouded in mist amid the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage as you take a guided tour
- Amazon... during your 3-night stay deep in the rainforest you'll take a boat ride on the Amazon, go on nature walks in search of wildlife (including a nocturnal excursion), take to the treetops on hanging bridge walkways and observation towers, and learn about local fishing techniques at a natural waterhole
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures, check with Exoticca when booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.